my friend got caught with it now i am band for 30 days

Best Answer

Everyone in the house has their own library card-- except the 1 year old. He gets his for his 2nd birthday.

Best Answer

Yes, I do.

Best Answer

I have 3

Best Answer

You can start your own library.

Best Answer

NYC has NYC has 5 different systems that don't interact. So to use each, you must have a library card for each one.

Best Answer

I do, and I use it frequently

Best Answer

Yes but haven't used it in awhile!

Best Answer

Yes! I finally got one! Then I checked out a few geology books and lost one somewhere and I was treated like a criminal. I found it and never went back. I hate reading anyways.

Best Answer

I look forward to supporting you throughout your life.

Best Answer

Yes. It's covered in dust. :(

Best Answer

Yes, but I have never used it.

Best Answer

yeah but i dont use it....i have google anway..

Best Answer

Yes but..... can i borrow like 243.45 for my late fees im horrible about remembering due dates.

Best Answer

Our local library does food drives like, twice a year. During the food drives, if you bring in canned goods and the like, they zero out any late fees in exchange. ;)

Best Answer

I wish mine would heck i did take them back at least. you would think they would cut me slack or at least give them back to me if i pay it. really it was only 6 books

Best Answer

Terrorist!

Best Answer

I used to always have one, not for a few years though. Since I got on the Internet I don't see the need for one.

Best Answer

yeah my first and only library card way back from 1998

Best Answer

They still make libraries?

Best Answer

Yes!

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer

Yup.

Best Answer