I've been gifted with a very great amount of patience. I've always been patient, even when I was much younger. I can definitely wait when I need to. I'm not the type who likes to rush in the first place.<br />
However, I will say that there are a few circumstances where I lose that patience. For example, when I have something that I need to get off my chest, or if I'm in an argument/misunderstanding with the girl I'm seeing. When things need to be talked out, I want them to be talked out NOW. XP

Best Answer

That's a good thing

Best Answer

I don't have much patience , but I want some; NOW.

Best Answer

LMAO!!! How much do YOU have? :-)

Best Answer

Apparently a lot

Best Answer

Good to know. I do not think I was blessed in that area as well as others. I am generally an impatient woman.

Best Answer

Yes, but I won't suffer fools

Best Answer

I would.to answer yes I have a lot of patience. I don't! I am quick to be compassionate and understanding, sometimes its killing me to not just reach out and smack the shyt out of someone. I am growing day to day but I am still having to catch myself alot. Damn I am quick!

Best Answer

No, I'm not a doctor, but I'm sure you can find one that's not busy..

Best Answer

depends on what its for certain thingsi have no patience for ohers i would wait till hell freezes for

Best Answer

depends on the day

Best Answer

Far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far, to much.

Best Answer

Can you have too much?

Best Answer

Oh yeah. Way too much. Sometimes it is better to accept that something doesn't work and move on, then patiently spend decades trying to fix it.

Best Answer

HOW DARE YOU ASK ME QUESTIONS!!

Best Answer

Funny

Best Answer