NurseC NurseC 18-21, F 19 Answers Jan 10, 2013 in EP

I tip well because I know how it is to get by on little to nothing.

Best Answer

Yes I do, I've worked in restaurants myself and know what you go through, it's not easy working with the public.

Best Answer

I respect anyone who works (maybe the suit and ties at the tip top are an exception). Life isnt easy but you gotta do what you gotta do to make ends meet.

Best Answer

I'm in the hospitality industry as well so I know what it can be like.

Best Answer

Definitely do. I'll never understand the people who don't and think that they are entitled to act less than human to others just because they're the ones being waited on.

Best Answer

mostly yes, I've done some waitress work and barmaid too, I can deal just fine with the boisterous men and the occasional pinch or slap on the arse, it's the picky women who moan about everything I really don't like very much. So a smile a thank you and a suitable tip is appropriate.

Best Answer

As long as you look after your customers and are happy and polite,that's all i ask.

Best Answer

I'm polite and make sure they get what they need. Happy is another thing. ;)

Best Answer

Good girl,your customers will keep coming back.

Best Answer

wheres my coffee?.. :)

Best Answer

Nice try. ;)

Best Answer

it was worth a shot.... ;)

Best Answer

Try it at my work sometime. There you have a distinct advantage.

Best Answer

I have nothing but respect for people in the service industry, especially waitresses who work long and hard to make a living.

Best Answer

I try to be respectful to anyone whose job doesn't involve harassing me, and understanding to those who are stuck in a job that does.

Best Answer

I certainly have a lot of respect for those who work tirelessly in the Hospitality industry. I work in it myself and understand where you are coming from.

Best Answer

Not any more than anyone else. I've been there, I know it sucks. I generally respect people until they give me a reason not to. If someone treats me right I treat them right. I've had VERY rude waitresses and worse, fast food workers...god they are the worst. But I've also has rude doctors lose my respect real fast.

Best Answer