no i never had ~ but if i did i would have to seperate myself from them as i am the type of person who is happy go lucky ~ you might need to sit down with this person face to face and have a good talk and exactly be upfront and let them know your feelings , especially if you are living with this person , as it can cause you stress ~ which is known to be the number one killer ~ perhaps by letting them know you can work things out ~ maybe this person needs professional help , and this is there way of seeking it and drawing attention , by you not doing anything and letting this continue to happen ~ you know the old saying misery loves company ! ~ Good Luck and i hope this helps you out !

Best Answer

Many of them. Avoid them. Take everything they say as non factual and plan your escape. Limit contact. Get out. Their opinions are not realistic. Seek to life in reality.

Best Answer

very good advise, it sucks because I' in my own house,I cant get away because I am expecting my kids nurse today...he just dropped by to spread some sunshine and seems content to stay and see it through

Best Answer

my x-husband

Best Answer

congratulation's on the x part

Best Answer

Yeahh, and that ******* is me...So, what a do now?? : )

Best Answer

I don't know

Best Answer

Throw myself out a window or somethin' ?? : )

Best Answer