shineon09 shineon09 36-40, F 8 Answers Oct 8, 2011

whatever comes out at the time keep getting their names mixed together

Best Answer

"Tumble Bee" is the nickname that stuck with my daughter. She's 7 now but when she was a baby, I always used to call her my busy little bee. Then for her first Halloween costume, I dressed her up in a bumble bee costume. She was always tumbling around and looked so darn cute as a bee that I gave her the name "Tumble Bee". Also, used was "Honey Bee".

Best Answer

I have a granddaughter I call "B". Her actual name is Amanda. So, why be? When she was an infant, we called her Amanda Panda. Then it went to Amanda Panda Bear. Then I started calling her Panda Bear, shortened it to Bear, And then when she was about 10, I just called her "B", and that is what I still call her and she id now 28. You should see the odd looks I get from her friends who don't know the story behind it. Wondering how I get B out of Amanda.

Best Answer

My son's nameis Parker, but I started calling him Belly right after he was born. He's 4, and I still call him that.

Best Answer

Well, Belly is cute. I like it. Not too sure how he will like it when he starts bringing his girlfriends home. I have a friend whose boy is named Rudy, but he had a lactose intolerance when he was born and he puked a lot, so she called him Pukey, She still does. He is 40 years old now, and he hates it.

Best Answer

lmao

Best Answer

My sons 13. I don't have a specific nickname but I normally use one of these names:<br />
Sexy, babe, baby, sugar plum, sweet pee, sexy bum or gorgeous

Best Answer

its junino. his name is Ethan junior.

Best Answer

When I Was A Litle Litle Boy Just Up Of The Floor My Dad Use To Call Me Squeeke He Said I Use To Squeek Around

Best Answer