we have three min pins (worst dog in the world)a female was named howdy doody and called doody most times. My ex sister in law used to ask her babies if they had to doody ( #2 )do now I call that dog "do do".her brother was banned bruiser so I call him loser

Best Answer

How did you end up with three min pins if you don't like the breed? I am asking out of pure interest, I am not trying to insult you :)

Best Answer

no offense taken. they actually belong to my son. he also has a 130 red nose or chin pit male. big baby but bit a bicyclist so the fat *** is a dangerous animal had to have a 100 liability insurance. the mother min pin is one fertile bit.....well you know that is a constant battle keeping that horny thing separated. I try to blame being blond but feel bad ,that's like blaming a whole gender..

Best Answer

130 # pound pit

Best Answer

Fancy bum git face is my favourite for my border collie,and she really is a b!tch! :)

Best Answer

I call my cat poodle and it's called scampi..

Best Answer