This can be a odd person that you like at home or a celebrity crush that generally is classed as "ugly" but you find endearing. Mine is Jack Gleeson, ( King Joffrey on Game Of Thrones) hate the character he plays, but his eyes are gorgeous, but generally he isn't typical attractive.
hummingbirds14 hummingbirds14 18-21, F 11 Answers Apr 19 in Embarrassing & Funny

I don't know I find myself attracted to the vast majority of females on this planet.

Best Answer

Yeah, there is this guy in school and he isn`t exactly the popular and athletic type that everyone loves but I find him very cute.

Best Answer

Yeah,Melissa McCarthy,Cameron Manheim and Bette Middler to name a few.Oh yeah and Sigorney Weaver.I just love odd-looking women,lol.

Best Answer

My favourite people are all odd, and they know it too! In the best kinds of ways.

Best Answer

Yeah...I used to have a crush on that guy who played Patricia Arquette's husband on "Medium." He is now on "The Following." I just love that guy. He has something about him.

Best Answer

I have one from game of thrones too, the willing named "Osha"<br />
Something about her that just makes her appealing, even though she looks like an ape in the show

Best Answer

Sean connery. I'm not gay but his voice is funny yet cute.

Best Answer

Hillary Clinton

Best Answer

Can it be Cartoon character? Because mine is :P

Best Answer

jessica rabbit?

Best Answer

Hey, shes my crush.. stay away from her ....I saw her first ...lol

Best Answer

haha no dw, i dont fancy her, but many men do

Best Answer

coz shes hot.. and shes all mine, I got her poster in my room... ohhh s***t maybe I should of not said that

Best Answer

haha, she has got a figure nearly every girl is jealous of including myself, but i dont normally fancy cartoons, apart from jack frost for some reason.xx

Best Answer

Hes cute... But I dont want to be like him,, maybe just the power yes :)

Best Answer

haha well he is pretty awesome, another cartoon figure im jealous of is elsa's in frozen :) she's gorgoues

Best Answer

oh yeah she is, I watched the movie too :)

Best Answer

Betty white

Best Answer

Oo
You were drooling over Betty Boop too!

Best Answer

I'm fickle :)

Best Answer