yes, i believe my partner has DID, PTSD and many other complex illnesses they refuse to acknowledge or get treatment for. i'm working on it but it's very difficult to be a compassionate person and tell your partner you think they are mentally ill. it's hard to deal with and sometimes i just want to walk away.

Best Answer

Mine suffers from depression and sometimes I dont cope that well. When he is on a major low at times I take it badly. I try to help but sometimes there is nothing I can do or I get made to feel bad when I cant be there. Hate that I cant just fix it

Best Answer

My partner has stress induced psychosis, its really hard at times and i feel the same as you and it doesnt help that i dont get help with helping him.

Best Answer

Sounds like you have a really tough one there. Its not easy dealing with these things alone. Mine wont see dr to get any help which can be frustrating at times. My whole life I have been caring for someone with a mental illness of one type or another and they have always refused help but then O hear that often when people do seek help they are turned away. Not enough understanding and support out there

Best Answer

Mrs Kelly has had 5 nervous breakdowns, who have to help her through this by being their for her at all times

Best Answer

You become informed and build up a support network and just love them through everything. But you have to be tough. If you have the know how, there is a lot you can do to help your partner. But you really have to know what you are doing.

Best Answer

jeckal says i'm the mental one oO, im not convinced

Best Answer