yes, and santa and the tooth fairy too

Best Answer

I do have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ, and I bless Him and bow to his greatness

Best Answer

With God, yes. Jesus Christ doesn't hear prayers. Only God does.

Best Answer

Jesus is God's son. Jesus hears your prayers I can assure you that.

Best Answer

No, he doesn't. He won't be hearing us until the resurrection. Right now only God hears our prayers.

Best Answer

Yes.

Best Answer

yes the Almighty's Living Word is etched in my heart , soul and mind

Best Answer

I don't have a personal relationship with Semitic idols.

Best Answer

well this "Semitic idol" has proof he existed.

Best Answer

Take your word for it, should I? Explain. And no, the Bible is not "proof", a book written by bunch of desert dwellers is not substantial.

Best Answer

alright, so if the bible isn't proof god existed then how are textbooks proof that we had presidents and slaves. cause they have dates that assure us it happened?

Best Answer

For one, presidents and slaves aren't invisible. They were people, and still are. Slaves and Presidents exist, because we see them on TV and news all the time. When was the last time your chosen god showed up on CNN?

Best Answer

So you can see air?

Best Answer

You got me there! Why has no one ever thought about that before?

There are various ways to demonstrate the presence of air, but I know your kind disregard any scientific research on sight (unless it's medical). Comparing a deity to air helps you, I assume.

Best Answer

Not really...

Best Answer

just when I was sick lmao

Best Answer

why just when you were sick?

Best Answer

becuae I heard that mfo makes mircales happing

Best Answer