Yes. I gained almost 100lbs from the time I got a serious auto~immune disease. Fortunately(?) I got VERY VERY sick last year, and lost 15lhs in the hospital. So, since it was 'free' weight loss, I couldn't let it go to waste, & have lost 20+ more!! Why is it a secret? Because since I got sick, I became homebound, & no one I know sees me any more & hasn't for over 10 years!! Guess it's not a secret anymore! (However, it's kind of freeing!) ♥catslovecandy♥

Best Answer

That I'd secretly tell you.

Best Answer

who doesn't?

Best Answer

I guess we all have secrets from the past that we dont want to come out, may hurt oneself or others. Sometimes best forgotten for good. Why worry about the past, live and enjoy the present.

Best Answer

You get it. I feel the same way! Thumbs up to you!

Best Answer

I have a few.

Best Answer

He, he... guess it !

Best Answer

Yes ... i hav ... n only 2/3 pplz of real life of mine.. aware abt that .... <br />
Regards

Best Answer

Yes

Best Answer

Unfortunately not. Yet the keepsake.almost seems a bit redundant now doesn't it? Maybe I shouldn't be so cryptic....

Best Answer