LLeo2211 LLeo2211 41-45, M 14 Answers Nov 5, 2012 in Depression

I go to the gym... Although lately that is also becoming a source of stress for me also...

Best Answer

That can't be good maybe your overdoing it, If it's not fun or at least relaxes your mind you'll never stick with it.
mmm Don't I know you ? Maybe we met at a party once :)

Best Answer

I disappear into a book.

Best Answer

I'm going to have to read more I think, Lot's of people use them as refuge. I think I'm missing out.

Best Answer

You're absolutely missing out if you don't read. There are books out there for everyone, you've just got to find the right ones, the ones you enjoy, and then you'll never want to stop reading. 8)

Best Answer

To a quiet place in my house or outside in warmer weather with my Bible and not only is it peaceful, but the best advice you will ever get.

Best Answer

Sounds lovely.

Best Answer

The mountains. Where I live

Best Answer

Your very lucky to have mountains near by.

Best Answer

I go for a walk out in our garden for things get too much. Being outdoors and hearing the birds singing cheers me up, I'd sit down and read a book too.

Best Answer

I agree bird song is lovely, Especially on a crisp morning like we have here at the moment.

Best Answer

Yes I do its a beautiful little town and there's this bridge there with the most awesome waterfall with the clearest water its a gorgeous site to see and u can just sit there and think about everything

Best Answer

Sounds so serene, I need something like that around here. I do love waterfalls. The sound of the water is so relaxing.

Best Answer

I just go into myself. After 52 years, I am quite comfortable there and I can stay as long as I like, with no thought of eviction. [:{)

Best Answer

Sounds like a good idea, At least it will always be there with you whenever you need it :)

Best Answer

Sitting on a surfboard and taking in the view of the horizon with my back to the shore. Too bad I can only do this a few times a year.

Best Answer

That's sounds awesome.

Best Answer

Raw nature.

Best Answer

Yes you can't beat being with nature, It always rejuvenates me.

Best Answer

The forest<br />
My happy place<br />
My room<br />
My mind<br />
o.O

Best Answer

I love the forest too, It's so peaceful.

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

I'll meditate. Sometime my spirit will go on a "midnight creep." Othertimes a succubus may visit.

Best Answer

That's cool that you can meditate, I'm sure that help so much when you need it to.

Best Answer