🐣
BloviatingBuffoon BloviatingBuffoon 70+, F 15 Answers May 5 in Food

Yeah, it's name is Johnnie Walker. :)

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

What is 'a spirit'?

Best Answer

Like smoke comin out of your body. .at least thats what most tv and movies depicts it

Best Answer

Um no. I haven't noticed any smoke comin out of my body except the times I've smoked something.

Best Answer

yeah..

Best Answer

Yes I do

Best Answer

yes, three bottles of the best spirit

Best Answer

…cutty sark...

Best Answer

Rum

Best Answer

Oh yes and it can be quite fiery at times -lol

Best Answer

I believe there's a wholistic positive life energy spirit in all things living in the light of truth. And negative life energy spirit in those who like to call themselves thier own god.

Best Answer

Rum

Best Answer

Vodka

Best Answer

It's dying

Best Answer

I have a soul. You do too. All living things have a soul. It's a life force. Is THIS what you refer to?

Best Answer

Don't talk ****. You believe in this stuff, that's fine. But don't claim it as though it's a fact as there's absolutely no credible evidence to support your claim.

Best Answer

There was not one word of religion. We have a force within. That keeps us going. I call it a soul. So if you think I meant something religious then my guess is since you thought it, it disturbs you. Face it, we ALL carry this need for life. To BE!

Best Answer