yes &i do regret it. i had been working on meaningful drawings for years.. symbolism that i thought would give me strength &wisdom.. &one day at 15, fresh out of a yr &some of hospital &centers.. i got high &went to the only parlor around.. the guy was way too young &couldn't do what i wanted.. being high &high on finally getting one, i nervously let him convince me to get a tribal one.. which i wasn't even aware existed back then.. not here anyway.. on my leg, thinking id never show them anyway, so who cares.. Wrong. black wrong. being a red hair with transparent skin, not exactly my color of choice either. i was in a very fragile state &asked him to write 'im still alive' in it. oh yeah. ha. shame. one day ill fix or erase it.

Best Answer

I don't have tattoo but agree that if there was to be one it would be highly personal and very thought out. (no tramp stamps ala http://mag.rankmytattoos.com/top-twenty-worst-tramp-stamp-tattoos.html)

Best Answer

I have a third tittie tattooed on my chest.

Best Answer

That will just add to another saggy one when you get old.

Best Answer

I have 4 I don't regret any of them, but I would like to get one touched up

Best Answer

That is the beauty of it, you can get them touched up. <br /><br />
<br /><br />
Or removed...but that is more painful than getting the tattoo in the first place. haha

Best Answer

i want to get one on my wrist..buht i mite regret it..im still unsure.. :/

Best Answer

I'm in the process of planning on getting one. I have two in mind and I'm just waiting for the artists approval to post them on here so I can see which one you folks like best.

Best Answer

have a few they are very olde tats single need fine lins out os south east asia

Best Answer

I have no tats.

Best Answer

I have no tattoo and I shall never get one. I have so many chemical sensitivities, I'd be terrified of letting anyone inject ink into my skin.

Best Answer

I wish I had one! Something really geeky but still hardcore. But I'm afraid of needles :(.

Best Answer

Awh. That is a pretty common fear, I am sorry!

Best Answer

Thats what I call getting value out of a question,asking 4 at one time,well done :-)

Best Answer

why not?

Best Answer