KilieLove KilieLove 18-21, F 22 Answers Jan 8, 2011

yes &i do regret it. i had been working on meaningful drawings for years.. symbolism that i thought would give me strength &wisdom.. &one day at 15, fresh out of a yr &some of hospital &centers.. i got high &went to the only parlor around.. the guy was way too young &couldn't do what i wanted.. being high &high on finally getting one, i nervously let him convince me to get a tribal one.. which i wasn't even aware existed back then.. not here anyway.. on my leg, thinking id never show them anyway, so who cares.. Wrong. black wrong. being a red hair with transparent skin, not exactly my color of choice either. i was in a very fragile state &asked him to write 'im still alive' in it. oh yeah. ha. shame. one day ill fix or erase it.

Best Answer

I don't have tattoo but agree that if there was to be one it would be highly personal and very thought out. (no tramp stamps ala http://mag.rankmytattoos.com/top-twenty-worst-tramp-stamp-tattoos.html)

Best Answer

I have a third tittie tattooed on my chest.

Best Answer

That will just add to another saggy one when you get old.

Best Answer

I have 4 I don't regret any of them, but I would like to get one touched up

Best Answer

That is the beauty of it, you can get them touched up. <br /><br />
<br /><br />
Or removed...but that is more painful than getting the tattoo in the first place. haha

Best Answer

Yes i do, its a pirate flag, no and i never will

Best Answer

i want to get one on my wrist..buht i mite regret it..im still unsure.. :/

Best Answer

I'm in the process of planning on getting one. I have two in mind and I'm just waiting for the artists approval to post them on here so I can see which one you folks like best.

Best Answer

have a few they are very olde tats single need fine lins out os south east asia

Best Answer

I have no tats.

Best Answer

I have no tattoo and I shall never get one. I have so many chemical sensitivities, I'd be terrified of letting anyone inject ink into my skin.

Best Answer

Yep, two tattoos. No regrets. One is on my wrist. My clients raise their eyebrows when they see it, don't expect it on someone my age. The other is on my shoulder. War medals. Phoenix on wrist, horse on shoulder. Rebirth and strength.

Best Answer

well when they have good meaning, I do not see how one could regret it(:

Best Answer

I wish I had one! Something really geeky but still hardcore. But I'm afraid of needles :(.

Best Answer

Awh. That is a pretty common fear, I am sorry!

Best Answer

Thats what I call getting value out of a question,asking 4 at one time,well done :-)

Best Answer

why not?

Best Answer