Kmade Kmade 18-21, M 9 Answers Dec 18, 2013 in Community

Yes, I do. Only problem is most of them live interstate or overseas. We moved back to Australia after 7 years in Japan and I have made a couple of pretty good new friends but we moved to an area far from where we had lived previously so we don't get to see many of our older friends on a regular basis. And of course I don't get to see all my friends in Japan all that often. Very thankful for facebook as that helps me keep in touch with all of them.

Best Answer

That is great, your life sounds exciting with all of these different countries you've visited or even lived in!

Best Answer

erm...off here I have like a good solid 3 good friends.

Best Answer

keep them close :)

Best Answer

Yes, all my friends are permanently tight.

Best Answer

good to hear

Best Answer

Yup/private.....

Best Answer

I'm confused, what do you mean by private?

Best Answer

Kind of. I've had the same circle of friends since pretty much college. (some even since high school)

Best Answer

Thats good man!

Best Answer

No, I don't.

Best Answer

Is it something you want? Or does it not really bother you?

Best Answer

It's stopped bothering me over the years I guess, but it wasn't a by choice thing. Car accidents, drug overdoses, suicides, one guy was killed in Afghanistan. Eventually I just got used to having less and less people around.

Best Answer

Wow, all to your circle?!? That is terrible because you're really young for that much sh1t.

Best Answer

Not everyone is under ground, but far more than I'd like are. I'm just pleased as punch that I've made it twelve consecutive months without losing someone to suicide. I lost two people to that in 2012. The few that are left...I don't speak to one cos we had a falling out after his last divorce, and another went off the deep end and withdrew from everyone after his brother-in-law died (I have no way to contact him now) and **** like that.

Best Answer