Seeing a woman wearing sheer nylon stockings is my fetish. To me, there's nothing sexier. I don't know if it's weird. I've learned that all depends on the person I share this with. Some see it as strange while others wouldn't have an issue with it. I'm like almost anyone with a sexual fetish in that I can't change it and don't want to change or stop it. It brings me way too much pleasure. If others have issues with it, that's their challenge.<br />
"My fetish is for sneezing, sniffling, noseblowing, coughing, taking care of someone while they're sick with allergies or a cold." Is this a sexual fetish? Are you sexually aroused by this? I won't judge you. I've learned a lot about fetishes and know there's no limit to what can be fetishized. And there's nothing wrong with that.

Best Answer

i like girl to hold my hard **** in her hand and move

Best Answer

i LOVE dominant women who like to toy with sub males like myself... is that too weird?

Best Answer

http://www.experienceproject.com/groups/Have-A-Hairslide-Fetish/529013<br />
I don't think it weird but there aren't that many others with it 8)

Best Answer

I'm in the US. we don't say "hair slide" here, so I had to look at one up on google...it seems nice

Best Answer

That is why I posted EP Link
which says:hair slide
noun [C] UK (US barrette)
Definition
a small decorative piece of plastic, metal or wood that a woman or girl wears in her hair, often to stop it falling in front of her face

Best Answer

I have this really weird fetish for Elk. I just cannot understand it.

Best Answer

Elk? The animals themselves or older men who hang out at the elks' lodge?

Best Answer

Look at my avatar!!!
Its a joke.

Best Answer

Lol, hey, I don't judge

Best Answer

So, I think I am more horny than the average guy, and think of how long my tongue must be 8-p

Best Answer

I love to watch others with my wife.

Best Answer

Me too, as long as I can play along.

Best Answer

Aren't all fetishes weird? ;-)<br />
What's your weird fetish? I think it should be a new requirement that questioner needs to answer his or her own question. :-) it's fair right?<br />
I have a panty fetish, an anal fetish, I also like to be dominated sometimes.... oh and I'm also a bit of an exhibitionist. :-D

Best Answer

Fair enough. My fetish is for sneezing, sniffling, noseblowing, coughing, taking care of someone while they're sick with allergies or a cold.

Best Answer

So sick guys turn you on? Are you by chance a nurse?

Best Answer

No

Best Answer

I love to ******* in my truck while driving down the highway and turnpike . I try to be seen by women. I raise my seat up all the way and sit on a case my drill comes in and it puts my lap right at the bottomof the window. So from either side when im stroking there is no doubt what im doing . Ive been seen several times with mostly enjoyable reactions and some wow is he doing that looks.

Best Answer