Cara0701 Cara0701 31-35, F 11 Answers Nov 16, 2012

Seeing a woman wearing sheer nylon stockings is my fetish. To me, there's nothing sexier. I don't know if it's weird. I've learned that all depends on the person I share this with. Some see it as strange while others wouldn't have an issue with it. I'm like almost anyone with a sexual fetish in that I can't change it and don't want to change or stop it. It brings me way too much pleasure. If others have issues with it, that's their challenge.<br />
"My fetish is for sneezing, sniffling, noseblowing, coughing, taking care of someone while they're sick with allergies or a cold." Is this a sexual fetish? Are you sexually aroused by this? I won't judge you. I've learned a lot about fetishes and know there's no limit to what can be fetishized. And there's nothing wrong with that.

Best Answer

i like girl to hold my hard **** in her hand and move

Best Answer

i LOVE dominant women who like to toy with sub males like myself... is that too weird?

Best Answer

http://www.experienceproject.com/groups/Have-A-Hairslide-Fetish/529013<br />
I don't think it weird but there aren't that many others with it 8)

Best Answer

I'm in the US. we don't say "hair slide" here, so I had to look at one up on google...it seems nice

Best Answer

That is why I posted EP Link
which says:hair slide
noun [C] UK (US barrette)
Definition
a small decorative piece of plastic, metal or wood that a woman or girl wears in her hair, often to stop it falling in front of her face

Best Answer

I have this really weird fetish for Elk. I just cannot understand it.

Best Answer

Elk? The animals themselves or older men who hang out at the elks' lodge?

Best Answer

Look at my avatar!!!
Its a joke.

Best Answer

Lol, hey, I don't judge

Best Answer

So, I think I am more horny than the average guy, and think of how long my tongue must be 8-p

Best Answer

I love to watch others with my wife.

Best Answer

Me too, as long as I can play along.

Best Answer

Aren't all fetishes weird? ;-)<br />
What's your weird fetish? I think it should be a new requirement that questioner needs to answer his or her own question. :-) it's fair right?<br />
I have a panty fetish, an anal fetish, I also like to be dominated sometimes.... oh and I'm also a bit of an exhibitionist. :-D

Best Answer

Fair enough. My fetish is for sneezing, sniffling, noseblowing, coughing, taking care of someone while they're sick with allergies or a cold.

Best Answer

So sick guys turn you on? Are you by chance a nurse?

Best Answer

No

Best Answer

I love to ******* in my truck while driving down the highway and turnpike . I try to be seen by women. I raise my seat up all the way and sit on a case my drill comes in and it puts my lap right at the bottomof the window. So from either side when im stroking there is no doubt what im doing . Ive been seen several times with mostly enjoyable reactions and some wow is he doing that looks.

Best Answer

not weird to me

Best Answer

Lol, well, nobody is weirded out by his own fetish. I mean, are you into anything others might find weird?

Best Answer

I don't think so , I like to taste and smell ...her. need I say more ?

Best Answer

No, I understand that. It's nice that you enjoy that

Best Answer

thanks ..good question btw

Best Answer

Thanks

Best Answer