ChipmunkErnie ChipmunkErnie 61-65, M 22 Answers Dec 24, 2009

It's not Christmas yet ... I still have time!!!!!

Best Answer

No no no. And here I am on EP! It goes without saying, I am in the procrastinator group.

Best Answer

Yes and I bought something special for each person and still kept the budget under $200 for 5 people.

Best Answer

lmfao!

Best Answer

Yeah !!!!ll Already to be delivered,think it will get there by tomorrow if I ran to the Post Office now

Best Answer

I know it's not about the presents but I am psychotic when it comes to Christmas! I started shopping in July, I think "X would like that" and I had them all stashed in the bottom of my wardrobe for ages. I then had them all wrapped and organised in gift bags ready to go and deliver them. I also always get an extra box of biscuits and a bottle of wine to wrap just in case anyone happens to turn up on Christmas eve who you forgot to get anything for. That happened once though and I was really embarrassed as I hadn't even sent a card to them. It is never going to happen again!!

Best Answer

Bought, I have to wrap them still though.

Best Answer

wrapped and ready to give

Best Answer

I'm with Boy. Fact is, I was hoping he'd do mine when he does his. (ewww...that sounds wrong)

Best Answer

yes - only had a few to get.

Best Answer

You bet!!!

Best Answer

Yep...Stuffed licked and stamped

Best Answer

as of last night yes

Best Answer