I do. And it's bad since I'm Latina, and can't speak Spanish as well as I think I do lol And above that, I have an accent when I speak Spanish.
AnonymousDarkWriter AnonymousDarkWriter 16-17, F 15 Answers Nov 20, 2012 in Hobbies

Yes, so does everyone who can talk! :-)

Best Answer

haha I thought about that as soon as I posted the question. lol

Best Answer

I am a Minnesotan and most people say we do have an accent, sort of scandinavian german, you betcha

Best Answer

Everyone has an accent.

Best Answer

yea, when I talk in spanish, since I'm cuban/american, and was born in U.S. I have an accent in spanish. People don't know I talk spanish until I talk it, because for some reason people think that a spanish person is dark skinned and has black hair with black eyes...it gets on my nerves because hispanic people are very diverse

Best Answer

Yup ... sounds Australianish...

Best Answer

Are you from Australia?

Best Answer

No New Zealand...lol

Best Answer

I have a Californian accent.

Best Answer

:O I'm from California !!
And when I speak English, I have an accent which is weird lol

Best Answer

It;s funny how people in other states hate being called "dude, " and it's funny I never noticed I did that until I got yelled at by a grocery store worker in Arizona.

Best Answer

omg! lol
that must have been embarrassing. What did you do afterwards? :O

Best Answer

I apologized and left. Hahaha!

Best Answer

An American one :)

Best Answer

I have an odd mixture of Californian, southern, British and Canadian. They slip out at different times on different words.

Best Answer

Mines kind of like Hispanic. I can't hear it when I talk, I only hear it when recorded. And for some reason I am the only one who can hear it.

Best Answer

I don't when I am at home, but when I travel i do. Maybe it is something in their water.

Best Answer

An RP accent.

Best Answer