Morbid? Dry? Off the beaten path? Tell Us a joke. This started as a question, but I like the joke idea better.
dontknowho dontknowho 46-50, M 7 Answers May 2 in Embarrassing & Funny

I don't know..I do at times... like at work some chick on in my way and was like sorry... I was like YOU SHOULD BE... I was joking and she knew I was joking we laughed but someone who doesn't know me could take that wrong.

Best Answer

Sometimes with online conversations because sarcasm is hard to pull off without seeing an ex<x>pression.

Best Answer

Yes!! That is most likely the only thing I don't like about this. Things are misunderstood, because of missing tone or inflection, and you don't get to verbally abuse d-bags in real time.

Best Answer

Yes, but it's mostly intellectual correlations of things that my immature friends would never comprehend.

Best Answer

No joke, but I can relate.

Best Answer

the only ppl that think im funny are my morbid bffs.

Best Answer

Being funny is the only way I can get people to like me while revealing what a horrible person I am at the same time.

Best Answer

Oh wait, you asked for a joke? Oh.

Best Answer

That's OK, good answer.

Best Answer