QuestionMarks QuestionMarks 41-45, F 15 Answers May 16, 2009

i did and i did... i had a falling out with a "friend" about 8 years ago and we just met up again about a year ago. i am glad but of course it has stirred up some drama!

Best Answer

Yes, I would like to clear up things between the two of us from over 20 years ago.

Best Answer

Yes. Unfortunatly I have no idea where she is. The last time I saw her was... 21 years ago. We were best of friends. We were born in the same ward about 3 hours apart and went through kindy and primary school together. She moved away after that. I have tried looking into it, but never seemed to find her. Gutted :(

Best Answer

In general, I've kept in touch with my old friends. I did lose touch for a while, and that is something I truly regret. On getting back in touch, I learned that one friend who was very dear to me had committed suicide a year and a half earlier. It was devastating. He was one friend I had really wanted to get back in touch with. <br />
If you have a friend you want to get in touch with, do everything you can because you never know what could happen.

Best Answer

YES...HER NAME IS SHASTA AND WE WENT TO HIGH SCHOOL TOGETHER..I MISS HER AND WISH I COULD FIND HER..I WAS HOPING I COULD COME ACROSS HER ON A SITE LIKE THIS ONE OR MAYBE MYSPACE OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT

Best Answer

Yes I do, I lost contact with my best friend from junior high. I think about her all the time, and would love to see her again.

Best Answer

Yes, he added me on facebook about a year ago and although I tried messaging him a few times, he only wrote back once. <br />
He was my first "love" ....and I've tried keeping in contact, as friends of course. He's been distant so I'm pretty sure he doesn't want me in his life. I guess...after a while I got too proud and stopped contacting him. I didn't want to be the crazy desperate clingy ex-girlfriend you see in movies. If he doesn't want me, I'll move on, even if I miss him.

Best Answer

yeah, but I can't. Some things are better left in their own time and resurrecting them would only taint the memories. Some things worked better in the past, but too much has maybe changed.

Best Answer

Yes, Ali from frsh mth, I miss you! How is the armed forces treating u?

Best Answer

Yes. There's a 75% chance he was the first guy I ever had a crush on but I didn't realize it until three or four years after we had met and lost touch.

Best Answer

Yes there is one friend Id love to be able to see and talk with again, Its been over 21 years since I last saw him. We grew up together, but he was unfortunately killed in an auto accident January 11, 1988 at the age of 20.

Best Answer

Yes..all of my friends from primary school, and now i am in high school, and i miss them :(

Best Answer