puck61 puck61 51-55, M 7 Answers Jan 23, 2013 in Hobbies

I am waiting to hear all the fact before I snap to judgement.

Best Answer

Hitllary and Odumbo should be fired for incompetence and malfeasance of public office resulting in multiple deaths.

Best Answer

Four people died in the Benghazi attack. Thousands of Americans have died in Iraq and Afghanistan. Where is the Republican outrage?

Best Answer

Far more Americans died in Afghanistan under Obama's command than under Bush's command. Yes, Republicans are offended by Odumbo's malfeasance in Afghanistan too.

Best Answer

Yeah, in my opinion you're going to see a whole lot of ignorant people post their crazy conspiracy theories in the answers.

Best Answer

Maybe not. What happened is pretty cut and dry. Isn't ignorance in the eye of the beholder?

Best Answer

Yeah, it's cut-and-dry. Ambassador Stevens was aware of the security threat at the diplomatic mission in Benghazi, he was aware of the lack of adequate security forces, and yet he chose to make the trip anyway... and on the anniversary of 9/11, no less! He took a risk, and he lost his life and got other people killed as well.

Best Answer

Jail to Hillary Clinton, Barak Obama, and others who were involved

Best Answer

Any second choice? this is pretty unlikely.

Best Answer