GoldSmithz GoldSmithz 22-25, M 17 Answers Sep 8, 2012 in Community

I'll stick with Will Smith's answer.....I am Legend. ;)

Best Answer

I am who I am at this moment. I may very well be someone else a bit later, and I certainly was earlier ;-)

Best Answer

There is no such thing as I. 'I' is just a temporary illusion.

Best Answer

think again ! if 'I' is an illusion than who is determining it as an illusion and differentiating it from reality ??

Best Answer

Don't get so angry lol! And no one is determining it- it's just an idea.

Best Answer

yeah ! just an idea, fake idea !

Best Answer

Well, if you have the real idea, why are you even asking this question?

Best Answer

I am Batman!

Best Answer

I am a spiritual being.

Best Answer

If you don't know your own self,don't expect me to make wild guesses.

Best Answer

good dialogue for movies. not applicable in philosophy :-)

Best Answer

Who you are doesn't exist, you are a figment of my imagination. The logic is irrefutable, thusly, it is known that there are an infinite number of worlds, simply because there is an infinite amount of space for them to be in. However, not every one of them is inhabited. Therefore, there must be a finite number of inhabited worlds. Any finite number divided by infinity is as near to nothing as makes no odds, so the average population of all the planets in the Universe can be said to be zero. From this it follows that the population of the whole Universe is also zero, and that any people you may meet from time to time are merely the products of a deranged imagination.<br />
Thank you HHG2tG

Best Answer

if the universe is just a product of imagination then the question is : Whose imagination is this ?

Best Answer

well yes, the spiralling negative loop... it'll drive you mad if you dwell on it :)

Best Answer

may be, but curiosity is the nature of human.

Best Answer

true, the ultimate driving force of mental evolution is curiosity..

Best Answer

:-D

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

A Time being

Best Answer

I'm still trying to figure out who I am...once we get that worked out, we can focus on you! ;>

Best Answer

Best Answer

Yeah, but it's custom built. I'm afraid it just won't work for some one else unless they are a lot like me.

Best Answer