I got one, make sure to use condoms!
dirtydarkness dirtydarkness 70+, F 20 Answers Dec 19, 2013 in Doing Good

GO TO COLLEGE!

Best Answer

Condoms are good. But even better is t make every attempt not to waste your youth. If you are hurting find a way to get some help. You have the Internet and resources that were never even art of Science Fiction when I was a kid. Be brave. Put your best foot forward. Laugh in the face of rejection and spit in the eye of negativity.

Best Answer

Learn how to write; it comes in handy when communicating with adults...

Best Answer

I do ... to be a success in life .. just be the best person you can be!!! That's as successful as anyone can get.

Best Answer

Take care of your body kids. Keep it healthy and active and you will age well :)

Best Answer

Reach for the stars, don't let anything hold you back, work hard, stay focused on your vision and goals and work to make a difference

Best Answer

Stay in school, stay off drugs, think for yourself, stand up to a bully.

Best Answer

Enjoy this time

Best Answer

clone Obama before 2016... you'll need him...

Best Answer

smh

Best Answer

what does smh mean?

Best Answer

Talking to my kids (they're teens)...I say keep life simple, take a break from electronics (turn them off), use your filter (to get rid of the bad), trust your gut instincts (100%, you can always let someone prove you wrong), develop relationships with people of different ages and backgrounds (for insight and to round out your personality), read and research (to educate yourself), surround yourself with people you can be honest with (lying is so unhealthy), always do your best (you're perfectly imperfect), and, most importantly, have responsible fun (i.e. condoms, don't be breaking hearts, never text & drive)! Oh and don't ever forget...someone loves you!

Best Answer

Good luck

Best Answer

obey your parents

Best Answer

Enjoy being young! :D

Best Answer

Listen to your parents, they have been here much longer then "You".

Best Answer

become a republican

Best Answer

Don't do drugs.

Best Answer