Don't get intimidated by the crowd. By earplugs, silly but the noise at night can be somewhat disturbing your nights rest. Buy a big post of the country, and hang it on your wall. Find the best places to do shopping, have a relaxed time and can go for fun. That requires a bit of exploring. which you also should do. When coming in the city, imagine yourself a tourist, wanting to know the best places, and history of the city. When you done with that, embrace the city, as just a very crowded pasture.<br />
You'll manage. You've been in worse situations, and you managed those. Hugs

Best Answer

What he said :)

Best Answer

HUGS to you my friend. So true. Nothing could be worse than my childhood. While I am in the city I do plan on exploring and learning many new things. I want to enjoy everything the city has to offer before I come running back to my country home. I will take your advice. I worry about the noise levels too. I am used to pure silence here.

Best Answer

I suggest combining what Wigglebottom said and this post and you're pretty much set with your own manual. :-)

Best Answer

I went from the city to the country and back to the city after a few years my advice by some ear plugs, the noise level is a shocker.

Best Answer

oh no, and I hate noise of any kind. I want to say in the country now.

Best Answer

It might take a few weeks to get used to the noise but you will be ok :)

Best Answer

I will make a note of that and start working on it so it will reduce the moving stress.

Best Answer

It's like going swimming, you just have to jump in. I don't think there's much a person can do to make the adjustment any easier but once you're in for a while and get used to the water it's not so bad. I think the hardest part is dealing with rude people and nobody is going to bring you a freshly baked apple pie when you move into the neighborhood, unless they own a bakery close by and want you to be a customer.

Best Answer

I don't mind no one welcoming me with an apple pie. I don't like the thoughts of the rude people and the noise. I am used to pure silence and isolation. I think I will just as you say, jump in and learn to swim. Thankfully I will live in a safer neighborhood. I hope it is anyway.

Best Answer

why would anyone actually choose to live in the city,i'd love to live in the country..are you sure about this move?

Best Answer

I don't either but there are no jobs were I live. I have to move for a job.

Best Answer

jobs can be a pain,i think they can play too large a part in our lives

Best Answer

This is my dream job of all times with my dream supervisor.

Best Answer