I am talking about in a real life situation. I actually enjoy role play where authority is passed back and forth but in reality I do not like bosses that think they know everything. I like bosses who recongize we are a team and are equals. If I even sense an off-balanced mindset about it, I am going to resist that authority figure to the max.
CheshireKitten CheshireKitten 26-30, F 7 Answers Feb 6, 2012

My way or the highway but it is always open to discussion, I have been known to be wrong or been blind to a certain point of view.

Best Answer

I am the same way.... gee if you were my boss that would suck for you hahahahaahaa ;-)

Best Answer

No, I bet we would get shtuff done! lol

Best Answer

I have no problems with the appropriate use of authority, but I do have trouble with micromanaging supervisors.

Best Answer

Appropriate use is key.

Best Answer

I worked for my last boss for eighteen years and he could be an @$$ at times. Hard to deal with at times he was but I had to put up with him for good reason. My boss was.......me.

Best Answer

:-) Best kinda boss to have I say! I think that's the life for me. I can put up with myself so far haha.

Best Answer