less cleavage and thong

Best Answer

don't try to be a fashion model - you wont eb able to keep it up.<br />
be comfortable, be warm, be affordable but not expensive<br />
steel knickers are a good precaution (or maybe just be careful and dont get drunk)<br />
study a lot, make freinds, party now and then - above all fit in without being a slave to trends and fashion

Best Answer

good advise...bt apart from studyin....i dnt knw hw to do any of that...am always stressd out

Best Answer

simple, comforting and modest yet elegant, modern and fashionable!

Best Answer

yeah.give me details...am blond in this topic

Best Answer

comfortabl: good and natural tissues with much healthy components, no nylons and such synthesized petrochemical tissues.
Modest: clothes that dont reveal much of ur feminity and arouse guys! No cleavage, no thighs, no sleeveless tops!
Simple: clothes that dont hinder ur being active and fresh, easy to be light through, warm clothes in winter days and others cool for hot spring and summer days!
Elegant: neat, clean, ironed, compatible colors, avoid extra flowery and big drawing things! I always prefer simple and classical brands!
Fashionable: i dont mean to follow fashion blindly! But just choose the pieces that goes both with ur age and common sense too! But sure not to dress in a way similar to two generations ago! Choose what really suites you witha prefference of glamour colors and designs! I fill my closet with classical pieces that never go behind fashion! And sure shop for some reasonably accepted new fashions and models! Hope i gave u a fine clarify for my point! Good luck,,

Best Answer

Cover up the body well and wear steel knickers, boys on campus like doing girls.

Best Answer

he he he

Best Answer

Get a facial every day and always try to wear a string of pearls? JK LOL

Best Answer

u think money comes from trees!he he he he!am nearly graduatin n hav never come close to doin any of that

Best Answer

"D'OHH!,
Been a bit sheltered have we? Lawls...

Best Answer

he he he

Best Answer