PinksWoman PinksWoman 61-65, T 10 Answers Dec 8, 2012 in Community

Yes.

Best Answer

Thank you

Best Answer

You're welcome. I have friends from all walks of life. I don't care what they wear or their sexual orientation. All I want is for them to be happy. As long as they are not hurting me, my family or themselves, then I'm fine with them.

Best Answer

I have lots of great transgendered friends on here but I don't know of any in my everyday physical world. Though that xould have something to do with tha fact that I dont get out much and never really went looking. The group of people that I have been friends with would be relentless ball busters at least in my opinion from what I know of them. Though i could be wrong but i imagine anyone who knows them woukd keep crossdressing or being transgendered to themselves. I know i do.

Best Answer

I used to also, but it is so liberating to be out of the closet

Best Answer

Yes most of my good friends are either transgendered or transvestites

Best Answer

good for you, girlfriend

Best Answer

No.<br />
I don't even know of any around here. <br />
Of course, there could be people who do that but who don't cross dress publicly or advertise the fact that they are transgender. I could have met some of them and not known it.

Best Answer

yeah and my uncle is a crossdresser but because my dad doesnt approve of him he wont introduce us and he is the only one that knows how to get in contact with him i didnt even know he existed until i was like 23 and my aunt told me about him

Best Answer

My daughter has a friend who is transgender, male to female.

Best Answer

good for her, every one needs friends

Best Answer

They have been friends since she was in high school, The even dated briefly when she was 19. 15 years later, he decided he was a woman trapped in a mans body. Now SHE is in love with my daughter; maybe because my daughter has stuck with her through all of her trials and tribulations.

Best Answer

sounds like your daughter is a very special person

Best Answer

She is, but I misspoke. Mark always knew from the time he was a child, that he was meant to be a girl, it just took until he was in his late 30s to do something about it. Her name is now Natasha, and she has always loved my daughter. All these years, but my daughter wasn't in love to start with, now she feels more like a sister to Natasha, and Natasha has accepted that role.

Best Answer

most of us have known since childhood that we were in the wrong body, It took me 60 years to accept myself but now that I have I am happier than I have ever been

Best Answer