I can draw and I love to sing. :)
OnewithJC OnewithJC 36-40, F 4 Answers Nov 9, 2012 in Inspiration

I love dancing, so I have a talent for that I suppose, I can sail our boat, pretty good archer, I want to start singing again, loved that, talent? we shall see :).

Best Answer

Thank you for sharing, lovely lady! :)

Best Answer

my pleasure, which sort of songs do you like best to sing? I like gospel and other church music too.

Best Answer

Me too! :D

Best Answer

yes, lovely to sing with others, love it when the voices of women and men interchange and then unit.

Best Answer

'tis very true....are you in a choir? :)

Best Answer

I was a few years ago, now live somewhere else, intend to join a mixed choir here next year, when baby older. you?

Best Answer

I haven't sang in a choir since I was really young. I sing for the Lord every day though. He is my biggest fan! ;)

Best Answer

fine ink drawing, cooking

Best Answer

Brilliant! What is your favorite dish to make?

Best Answer

Paella and chicken fesanjoon

Best Answer

I haven't had it but I bet it is divine. :)

Best Answer

I'm very artistic, can design, sew, paint, interior decorater, landscape, gourmet cook, alternative healer, crochet, write, photography, make habitats for animals that are like the real environment-like a turtle tank that has a pond area, moss, real plants, & a waterfall. ( my turtle is 15 years old & I had him since he was 1) & do home improvement like on trading spaces :)

Best Answer

You sound very blessed with many wonderful talents. I imagine your home is a serene paradise. ;)

Best Answer

i wish, it's a work in progress cuz it's a falling apart money pit fixer upper- but the parts athat are done are, my kitchen looks like the inside of a UFO with glowing blu neon bouncing off chrome walls, my dinning room looks like a serene tropical island with real palm trees, a rock waterfall and curtains that have a pic of a tropical scene. My living room is all egyptian with statues and decorations to make it look like it was back in ancient egypt days. My bedroom is like an old english garden with trellis, tapestries and angels. I have painted wall murals in each to match the theme of the room.

Best Answer

Yep, you are most definitely the creative type. They are never happy with the way things are. Even when everyone sees perfection, they see something better. I am somewhat like that....more so when I was younger though. ***It is still perfect...I just know it. Don't be so hard on yourself, you are doing fine! ;)

Best Answer

true, it looks better than it sounds- I tried to set a mood in each room. Like my own little sanctuary, representing what i like and what makes me happy.

Best Answer

Thank you. :D

Best Answer

I have lots of talent for learning fast .

Best Answer

That is definitely a good talent to have. Blessings. :)

Best Answer