I was walking down the sidewalk and some random weirdo came up to me and complimented me on my hair. Wtf?! So if you have any idea please tell me
Lilwolf12 Lilwolf12 13-15, F 17 Answers Dec 26, 2012 in Community

Aaaaaand if this isn't the most obvious attempt at attention seeking, I don't know what is.

Best Answer

Oh fuckk off, I am not. So if you dnt have an answer then dnt put anything

Best Answer

Bingo

Best Answer

I did have an answer. An observation more specifically. Hey, I don't care you if you want to make up scenario's where people can tell you how "amazing" you are, but fully expect me to call you out when you do so.

Best Answer

It's the burden of being absolutely frickin awesome. Deal with it *hugs*

Best Answer

You must have a nice ***

Best Answer

perhaps it was an awkward attempt at a Random Act of Kindness?

Best Answer

I know! Wtf? I'm just a regular guy in a parka, my mittens are second hand. Please hold your applause till the end of the show.

Best Answer

When I check out of a store, or some place where I am at, I will compliment the person about something. I have done it on ocassion in the mall or something else. What happens is that people are not use to getting compliments and instead are use to perverts making advances.

Compliment someone out of the blue next time and watch how they react.

Best Answer

What is the problem? Take the compliments, ...thank you very much..so and so..:)

Best Answer

because your beautiful and you should know :3

Best Answer