I had a drug test a while ago for a job I was away to start they gave me 10 days notice. I had smoked weed on and off for a couple of years so there was some in my system. All i drank was water,cranberry juice,green tea and lots of it every day. Basically anything high in antioxidants. Also went to the gym everyday and just sweated everything out me. I am speaking avout pretty intense 1 hour workouts. In the end I passed and was so pleased with myself.

Best Answer

My issue is with random drug test. I'm just soooo nervous about them, tho they were never mentioned....

Best Answer

I have heard of this stuff u get off the net..u take it with you everyday and if you get called for a test you stick this bottle in the microwave for a few secs ..don't really know to much about though. I am sure you will find something there are sites that sell that sort of stuff

Best Answer

marinol. go see your friend the wizards son, david.

Best Answer

That is a great loop hole. I tried getting an Rx but no one would give it to me (before medical became legal). Maybe if I get a card in MI, then go back to IN I could get an Rx.... Making plans!

Best Answer

oh d@mn... After researching I found that they can test and see if it's marinol or actual marijuana... grrrr

Best Answer

FYI to those who think you should quit cause it's not worth it. I work with the generation that fought in Vietnam. All the presc<x>ription drugs for PTSD are useless. They are also more addictive. For those with chronic anxiety disorder or panic disorder, will you lose your job, your children and possibly your freedom due meltdown and institution or if marijuana controls your symptoms that's not worth it? Marijuana treats insomnia, pain, anxiety, nausea, bipolar disorder, PTSD and is more effective, less chemically dependent, and has fewer side effects than 90% of medications prescribed for these medical conditions. You tell me, is it worth it?

Best Answer

That's what I love about Capitalism, there are soooooo many inventive ways to make a buck!

Best Answer

I'm thinking that it isn't legit too!

Best Answer

Indeed

Best Answer

I got away with it after about two weeks abstinence (many years ago), people usually think it takes about six, but it's not true - loads of water and in 10 to 14 days you'll be clean.

Best Answer

I'm clean now, I just want to be able to smoke again. But IDK bout being clean that quick in some cases. I was a daily smoker for years, I had such a hard time passing probation related drug test. I NEVER tested 100% clean, but my levels were so low tho they passed me. I didn't smoke for over 6 weeks, maybe 8, and I'm not even fat!!!

Best Answer

i had the opposite effect, i bet youre storing it in your fat cells your having my baby

Best Answer

Ha, I am a bit robust - any drug takes second place to my stubborn old body.

Best Answer