Pass or fail stories, reliable dealers, personal experiences, Research based knowledge, anything at all? I've been thinking about purchasing some any carrying it on me at all times just in case I even have a random drug test.
NoOnespeical NoOnespeical 22-25, F 8 Answers May 28, 2012

I had a drug test a while ago for a job I was away to start they gave me 10 days notice. I had smoked weed on and off for a couple of years so there was some in my system. All i drank was water,cranberry juice,green tea and lots of it every day. Basically anything high in antioxidants. Also went to the gym everyday and just sweated everything out me. I am speaking avout pretty intense 1 hour workouts. In the end I passed and was so pleased with myself.

Best Answer

My issue is with random drug test. I'm just soooo nervous about them, tho they were never mentioned....

Best Answer

I have heard of this stuff u get off the net..u take it with you everyday and if you get called for a test you stick this bottle in the microwave for a few secs ..don't really know to much about though. I am sure you will find something there are sites that sell that sort of stuff

Best Answer

Sure do. The main problem is that if it's a random drug test, you have no way of hydrating it.

Best Answer

I planned on keeping a small IV bag in my bra, apparently they will keep at body temp. I will be attaching a thermometer as well. I'm going all out here, testing, and even making a custom bra! LoL

Best Answer

Won't work, if they have someone there to watch, just to make sure.

Best Answer

from my research, they only watch you like that if your on probation/parole. Privacy in the restroom is one of those human rights... tho if your in trouble you have no rights. But yea, I would be screwed if they did

Best Answer

True Story. My druggie bro-in-law had heard they were going to start random testing. Being the genius he is, he did get the dehydrated pee and placed a ballon filled water in a special pocket next to his chest. Only problem, was when the time came, he couldn't figure out how to open the ballon. He FAILED and was Fired.

Best Answer

damn couldn't pop a balloon? Why didn't he bring a safety pin? or his teeth? LoL

Best Answer

marinol. go see your friend the wizards son, david.

Best Answer

That is a great loop hole. I tried getting an Rx but no one would give it to me (before medical became legal). Maybe if I get a card in MI, then go back to IN I could get an Rx.... Making plans!

Best Answer

oh d@mn... After researching I found that they can test and see if it's marinol or actual marijuana... grrrr

Best Answer

FYI to those who think you should quit cause it's not worth it. I work with the generation that fought in Vietnam. All the presc<x>ription drugs for PTSD are useless. They are also more addictive. For those with chronic anxiety disorder or panic disorder, will you lose your job, your children and possibly your freedom due meltdown and institution or if marijuana controls your symptoms that's not worth it? Marijuana treats insomnia, pain, anxiety, nausea, bipolar disorder, PTSD and is more effective, less chemically dependent, and has fewer side effects than 90% of medications prescribed for these medical conditions. You tell me, is it worth it?

Best Answer

That's what I love about Capitalism, there are soooooo many inventive ways to make a buck!

Best Answer

I'm thinking that it isn't legit too!

Best Answer

Indeed

Best Answer

I got away with it after about two weeks abstinence (many years ago), people usually think it takes about six, but it's not true - loads of water and in 10 to 14 days you'll be clean.

Best Answer

I'm clean now, I just want to be able to smoke again. But IDK bout being clean that quick in some cases. I was a daily smoker for years, I had such a hard time passing probation related drug test. I NEVER tested 100% clean, but my levels were so low tho they passed me. I didn't smoke for over 6 weeks, maybe 8, and I'm not even fat!!!

Best Answer

i had the opposite effect, i bet youre storing it in your fat cells your having my baby

Best Answer

Ha, I am a bit robust - any drug takes second place to my stubborn old body.

Best Answer