People all ready know about my spleen collection, but I also have a collection of tiny spoons from different places, a collection of owl things, a collection of hand sanitizer, a collection of old journals/papers, and now I have a small collection of things from New Orleans. I like to collect things...
NaturallyPeculiar NaturallyPeculiar 18-21, F 10 Answers Jan 6 in Community

Anything M*A*S*H and somehow I got started collecting Zippos...and movies (if that counts).

Best Answer

I have some fossils, rocks, seashells, old coins, old perfume bottles, buttons, dolls, records, pins, figurines, and books. (Quite a few books.)<br />
Spleen??

Best Answer

The spleen thing is a joke.

Best Answer

Oh. I was thinking you might be into taxidermy or something. I knew a guy who collected certain "oddities". lol

Best Answer

I collect different editions of the Silmarillion ;) (So far I have 8, and my mom is like "WHY?!")<br />
My grandma used to collect tiny spoons! I still have one she brought from Delft in the Netherlands, it has a little porcelain clog at the end.

Best Answer

That is awesome!

Best Answer

For a second there, I thought you were about to say a small collection from "New Jersey"... I'm pretty sure you'd have to take some RadAway for that.<br />
Otherwise, the only collection I can say I have is my Steam Games, my Various Book collection, and my ever expanding NERF gun collection,.

Best Answer

NERF guns are awesome. Just stopped by to say that. ;)

Best Answer

I got a WW2 collection. I got a gas mask, ammo box, medals and badges, an unopened ration among other stuff.

Best Answer

About 300 teddy bears, hundreds of audio/radio plays from the 1930s to this year, thousands of books including a large section of hundreds of art books, copies (couldn't afford originals) of Art Deco figurines

Best Answer

i dont know what you find neat<br />
but i have celebrity autograph collection

Best Answer

pokemon cards, owl toys/ornaments, film strips, typewriters and games consoles :3

Best Answer

I have a few cool vinyls but want one really bad. I have a lot of cat decorations from my mom as well lol

Best Answer

my collection of neuroses?

Best Answer