pentupfreedom pentupfreedom 46-50, M 10 Answers Jun 26, 2012

Absolutely, I make lists and I just can't help double checking locks. I'm sure there are others, but I haven't the foggiest.

Best Answer

Before I was finally diagnosed with epilepsy, doctors assumed I had ocd symptoms. Being that none of the tests they did on me were able to prove anything, they all just thought that I was being a bit dramatic about the things that were happening to me, the feelings that I was experiencing and the "so called" nightmares that I was having.

Best Answer

I keep washing my hands. If I touch something or if I smell something on my hands no matter how faint it is, I wash them. I used to wash my feet alot too, but now I don't mind feeling something sticky on them.

Best Answer

Whenever i go to a restroom to wash my hands, i rinse off my face even if it's not dirty...guess its a plus because i hardly have any acne.

Best Answer

it's called being a control freak in my family. It involves things like not letting people touch my cooking until I'm done and placing groceries on the conveyor belt in order from heaviest to lightest.

Best Answer

I'm a bit obsessive about my diet.

No fast food, no alcohol, no white sugar, no meat, only tiny amounts of dairy, and no carbs except for potatoes, rice, and oats. :/

Best Answer

Give me a moment to go organize my notes and research and write a bibliography.

Best Answer