Older, but within ten years. Anything other than that leads to awkward questions like, "Is that your dad?"

Best Answer

I like older men. I've always known what I wanted out of life, and younger guys weren't interested in families and settling down.

Best Answer

I am in the process of getting over a relationship with a person that is 6 years younger. I am not sure that I would do it again. One has to really consider the emotional, spiritual, and intellectual maturity of the individual of anyone they date though. Regardless, take things slow, keep yours eyes wide open, and do not ignore warning signs.

Best Answer

Older, idk why but I like that psychological part where I "have" to listen and obey :P

Best Answer

I like to date and married a older guy.<br />
But I have been talking to someone younger.<br />
But i would wanted a older man .

Best Answer

3 years older or 3 years younger

Best Answer

Mature and smart men. Mature doesn't mean older.

Best Answer

I like them about 5 years older.

Best Answer

I have a high risk appetite...whatever comes my way is a blessing...if ya know what I mean...

Best Answer

;)

Best Answer

I love dating younger guys cuz they're new at things and i can teach them stuff lol. but my fiance is almost 2 years older than me so if we ever get divorced in the future, which i dont think we will, i will be a cougar lol.

Best Answer

;)

Best Answer

Older! ;)

Best Answer

Slightly older!

Best Answer

Yes !!! No Men for me is my preference!

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

as long as they are gay....I watch where I turn my back

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer