America!!! :)
VainGoddess VainGoddess 22-25, F 33 Answers Oct 18, 2012 in EP

The whole world is a globeble village,there is no country for me I belong to the whole planet and the the earth in one, we divide and put up maps and the whole humanity is in a mess

Best Answer

I love that...so much.

Best Answer

Thank you young man.be a blessing onto yourself

Best Answer

Hahaha. I'm a woman. But thanks!

Best Answer

sorry,to refer you as man.young woman

Best Answer

There in no "global village". Never has been and never will be. "Us" and "them" is intrinsic to humans in their communities. And if there are no communities, then they shall be formed so that dividing can continue. Just the way we are. And for a good reason. Blame nature.

Best Answer

The dividing mentality exists to those who ALLOW it to exist. There can be a place where people of all races and similar values exist harmoniously together. We disagree.

Best Answer

Yes, we do disagree. Similar values? Yes. But the whole world does and never has or will come to have the same set of values and mentality. And unity can carry only so far from the point you reside in. Dividing is natural. It's a self-defense mechanism for most. It will die only when the last human dies on Earth.

Best Answer

Very well said my dear, we shall pattern a new world.

Best Answer

I said "similar" not "the same". There can be multiple divisions of global villages. There is nothing wrong with that.

Best Answer

Sorry dear, the above reply was meant for you {SqweepTheALien}But unfortunately it went to nightowl007. I don't agree with her comments. sorry for the error

Best Answer

I live in the USA... So hell no.

Best Answer

It's still the best damned country in the world.

Best Answer

That is a personal opinion. I would rather live in a country that doesn't wag senseless wars on other countries, perhaps a neutral country like Japan or something.

Best Answer

*Cough, cough* Excuse me, you forgot to add "In my opinion" :)

Best Answer

Hahaha. Thanks!

Best Answer

PLANET MARS B?ITCHES

Best Answer

Lol!

Best Answer

bitchess ?? lol dude you need to learn that woman are funny about being called that :) lol

Best Answer

IM SOUTHAFRICAN BORN AND RAISED CANADIAN ...AND PROUD OF IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best Answer

Yay!

Best Answer

Oh....well I can guess why you're not proud of your country LadyStone...

Best Answer

There are few forms of identity more pathetic than where one happened to be born.

Best Answer

There are fewer internet crimes more heinous than reading into a question things that are not there. He asked where you live; not where you were born--unless you don't believe in immigrants.

Best Answer

I'm a female...lol. And having national pride, there is nothing wrong. I think it's a bit pathetic when people judge others for that.

Best Answer

There you go again Mr Nanohorizon.....So very condescending. Not nice.

Best Answer

Then two or three of these people should be hailing from the United Turds of Grand Toilet. Even more pathetic yet.

Best Answer

As I said, I treat people how they deserve. I don't hail from any country, I refuse to act as though the dirt I stand on is blessed by my existence. And you call me condescending? Please, keep talking. I'm fascinated to learn just how ignorant you are.

Best Answer

And you should be with them. There's no need to be gross...and you can leave anytime you want to, you know. You don't HAVE to stay in the U.S...lol. That's pathetic. Whining about it and then not leaving..

Best Answer

If where I live isn't good enough for me, it's not my responsibility to change it, and I should leave? Is that what you're saying? So let me get this straight, you take pride for the nation you hail from, but you take zero responsibility for it. Way to go, would you like your Darwin award now, or later?

Best Answer

Are you an idiot? Why wouldn't you leave if you're unhappy? And if you don't feel it's your responsibility to change it, then don't b*tch about what's happening. When did I say I took 0 responsibility? We have done some bad things, we've made errors (as has everyone else), but I will still try to better it. Keep talking out of your arse.

Best Answer

I wouldn't leave Canada for two reasons, the first reason is this happens to be one of the safest places to be right now. The second reason is I have a much better chance at influencing the way this country operates than I do say for example America or the UK, which are both intensely corrupt and negligent. So now that you've deflected my criticism of you yet again, lets hear about what exactly it is that makes you proud to be an American, eh?

Best Answer

you know i live in newcastle, the local (national) team is the newcastle knights. it shites me when locals hate on them.. like wtf man.. where is your hometown pride... im not holding my breath expecting country pride from them . :)

Best Answer

don't mention joey johns... fook mi. (best player ever) most hated Novo.. weird

Best Answer

Bahaha.

Best Answer

AMERICA....Loud and Proud

Best Answer

Yay!!!

Best Answer

wtf kinda crap are you trying to pullasshole?

Best Answer

Wtf are you talking about *****? Do you like your country or not? Not that hard. You either say it or you don't. Or are you too stupid to get that?

Best Answer

idiot

Best Answer

You're the idiot obvi. Can't answer the question? Not that hard.

Best Answer

<<<<is from richmond,va & proud to be an AMERICAN

Best Answer

Woot woot!

Best Answer

lol is that what you was talking about ?? lol

Best Answer

Yes! :D

Best Answer

I'm very grateful to be American but I wouldn't call it pride. I'm not a zealot and I don't like zealots. Pride is okay, but I get kind of tired of people getting in my face because I'm not as passionate about something as they are, like that means there's something wrong with me or something.

Best Answer

Agreed.

Best Answer

I'm proud to be an American unlike most of the apologists that populate our country today, I'm not going to say that it doesn't have some major flaws but it's still a great country to live in.

Best Answer

Exactly.

Best Answer

Holland, don't

Best Answer

You don't like Holland? I think it's pretty.

Best Answer

American and dang proud of it!!

Best Answer

Thanks!

Best Answer

Of course I do I am a very PROUD AUSSIE !!!!

Best Answer

Woohoo!!

Best Answer

USA regardless of all the crap thats been going on. u ask for pride by saying that I gave the ultimate sacrifice for my country I signed a blank check for any amount and up to my life for this country so the last 4years have been hell for me. never knowing wen ill get paid ext. let alone my brother and sisters at arms over seas.

Best Answer

Whoa. Really? So sorry...

Best Answer

its just like one big long ****** roller coaster alot of ups and downs. all in all id do it again best learning experiences of my life. ive met more people in the last 4-6years then I have my entire life. biggest regret really is waking up to find all the bar receipts after weve met up tho, good god the amount we drink would kill some people lol.

Best Answer

Wow...lol. So sorry again...

Best Answer

no need to appologize, I still love this country. these people who talk crap about us, dont realize how much we affect the entire world.

Best Answer

And the idiots that are unhappy should just leave in my opinion. I hope they do. Nothing worse, I think, in any country than people who don't want to be there.

Best Answer

amén to that, theyre the ones who helped us walk down this path weve fallen into.

Best Answer

Of course not, I'm an American.

Best Answer

I'm American as well. I'm proud.

Best Answer

I fail to see what there is to be so proud of.

Best Answer

The many cultures, the diversity, the people, the places...you may not think so, but that's fine. Some people are so hung up about the government when they CAN affect some change to it by delving into politics.

Best Answer

That's your opinion that I don't care for at all. I want to hear Katanakat's reasons, not some idiot that flies off the handle at the slightest possible provocation.

Best Answer

You may not realize it but other countries have everything you mentioned in your first sentence. I don't really understand your second sentence at all. I'm not picking on you, I just think you left out a key word or two.

Best Answer

Lol. No, I know you're not. Some people hate the U.S. due to how they believe the government is run. So they complain about it and say that it's not a good country ect. ect. I know that other countries have multiple cultures, but none of them, at least to my knowledge, have the amount of different cultures and variety of people that are embraced within their society as America. But this is my opinion. I just love our aura and the people here and I'm sure I could get the same feeling elsewhere. Yet to me, there's no place like home. :)

Best Answer

Oh good! I do think the gov is a sick joke. 98% of the people working in politics are only in it for money and power. They have bled this country dry. Overpaid and under worked. This is not my only gripe with this country. I have filled two passports so far in my life. People in other countries are shocked when they find out I'm American because of how I act. I'm polite. Our foreign policies around the world have made it incredibly dangerous for me to pursue my happiness. I take umbrage to that. Americans for the most part are completely spoiled and have no idea of what's going on in the world outside of the states. Their obnoxious and rude when they do travel and have 0 respect for other peoples customs and cultures. It's shameful, and sad. Carrying a blue passport nowadays is like walking around with a bulls-eye tattooed on your forehead.
I'm not saying you, but so many Americans yammer on about this being the best place and how much we've done and there wouldn't be this, that, or the other thing if it wasn't for us I want to puke. I mean come on WTF have you done? In my experiences only Americans do this. Ride the shirttails of other Americans of the past. All I want to do is leave, but because of the crap ecomomy I'm trapped. I'm glad you like it here and I wish you well.

Best Answer

The True North Strong And Free!!

Best Answer

Thanks!

Best Answer

AMERICA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best Answer

Woohoo!!

Best Answer

**** YEAH! (im singing the theme song to that stupid puppet movie now, thanks)

Best Answer

Hey, I'm sure you've sung worse things!

Best Answer

USA.....USA.....USA!!!!!

Best Answer

Yay!!

Best Answer

FIKSVILLE !!!!

Best Answer

Lol. What?

Best Answer

australian

Best Answer

Oh.....Okay!! :)

Best Answer