AnonymousSB AnonymousSB 18-21, F 15 Answers Aug 2 in Community

A whole truckload of them. I wish I could start all over and take the knowledge I've gained with me.

Best Answer

Yes. Being in love with someone you can never have. Being in love with someone who is light years out of your league.

Best Answer

only a few.

Best Answer

That I wasn't online earlier to talk with someone special.

Best Answer

I always start by saying no to this question because I try to believe everything happens for a reason, but I realise quite quickly that is just rubbish and the main one atm is not telling someone I like to call/text any tim e

Best Answer

I regret not going to college for a major I was actually interested in

Best Answer

joining this site and giving it my all

Best Answer

That breaks my heart. I mean that sincerely.

Best Answer

yes, lots of them

Best Answer

That I went to college without planning a career,that I did not call maintenance at the proper time,that I got so fat,that I had to take Geodon and Depakote,that I did not get my child care degree,that I don't write more,that I lost my workbook for soldier class,when I have said stupid things,not paying more attention to my appearance,throwing my house keys in tall grass,temper fits that I have had,skipping classes.

Best Answer

heh

Best Answer

yeah, but I'm also noticing the beginning of memory problems. sooo one is cancelling the other out.

Best Answer