Nop actually I don't have ...is it wrong?

Best Answer

Dear 5oloud, No It's Not Wrong.. But That Means That You Never Mad Mistakes, Is That Correct..?! :P Peace: RAWAN.S

Best Answer

Evry one make mistakes rawan bt I feel my mistakes learned me so I don't have to regret

Best Answer

being born

Best Answer

Dear kidkeith, That Wasn't Really Your Choice, IT Was Your Mom's.. Peace: RAWAN.S

Best Answer

Hahahahahaha

Best Answer

not a single one

Best Answer

Dear Ediez, I Like That.. Very Great.. Peace: RAWAN.S

Best Answer

After 2 great years with an ex I knew he fell out if love with me but I kept trying to make it work for 3 more years. I should have just moved on. I feel like I personally wasted my own time.

Best Answer

Dear LinzeMarie, In My Opinion, Relationship Outside Marriage IS A Waste Of Time.. I Don't Believe In Them At All.. So, I Don't Have Anything To Say To You But : You Had An Experience & You Leaned From It So Don't Make The Same Mistake Twice.. Take Good Care Of Yourself Sweety.. Wish You The Best In Life.. Peace: RAWAN.S

Best Answer

Wow...so you'll marry anyone then huh? That's pretty sad.

Best Answer

Sometimes yes sometimes no. Regardless I try to do the best I can, and let the chips fall where they may..

Best Answer

Dear toistory, Keep Doing Your Best Darling.. Peace: RAWAN.S

Best Answer

Every decision I make is a regret.

Best Answer

Dear Eddiee, Have Faith In Yourself.. Be Sure That You're Making The Right Ones.. Give Yourself A Break Man.. Peace: RAWAN.S

Best Answer

Oh ya many of them !

Best Answer

Dear bfbb19, COoOoOoOoL.. Can You Share One (IF YOU LIKE).. Peace: RAWAN.S

Best Answer

Yes, I regret being selfish for a long time

Best Answer

Dear cuterose, Great To Admit That.. The Most Important Thing Now Is That You Woke Up Thank God.. Keep On The Good Work Darling.. Peace: RAWAN.S

Best Answer

Whoa yeah! Lots!

Best Answer

Dear weekender1, Very Well.. Peace: RAWAN.S

Best Answer

Not anymore. I learned to let them go pretty quick.

Best Answer

Dear dorianblue, Good For You Sir.. Peace: RAWAN.S

Best Answer