I have one on my knee when I fell on some broken glass as a kid.
Kadie101 Kadie101 41-45, F 28 Answers Jan 3, 2013 in Health

Battle scars ................ yes I carry with me it's a reminder

Best Answer

Yes, both inside and outside.<br />
I have two on my face, one from being punched in the face when I was about 8.<br />
A dog bite on my left wrist when I was about 7.<br />
One on my right index finger when I tried to cut it off, no the knife slipped. I was about 24.<br />
One on my left shin when I went through a glass door, I was 9<br />
Two from a motorcycle crash, I was about 27 lonely and drunk and could not careless.

Best Answer

Time heals all. What a sorry statement if there ever was one. But love might slap you in the face to add another. The universe is funny in a childlike innocent way.....playing with us like toys.

Best Answer

Yes some inside some outside lol<br />
Doesn't everybody at least have one??<br />
If not go outside and have fun and fall a little for once<br />
However my favorite scar was left by fire coral on my arms and i hope this one does not disapear cause good memories are linked to it

Best Answer

I have a lot of pimple scars on my face, a burning scar on my back and a lot of scars in my soul

Best Answer

And none of them physical

Best Answer

:(

Best Answer

I'm happier this way to be honest. I wouldn't be able to wear a physical scar with dignity. I'm too afraid of my appearances failing me as it is.

Best Answer

I'm sure that your appearance in this world is not as dismal as what you believe.Having a physical scar doesn't define a person. It's whats inside that matters.

Best Answer

I'm quite convinced I'm adorable. I just can't see it myself. Frustrating and confusing. But I'm quite sure the looks of a person matter. People are just too blind to appreciate how flawed beauty can be. Once you can see it however...then you can find it everywhere. And those that shine it outward on their outer being....they radiate in a magnificent way....and sometimes in very surprising ways. This difference can be seen in situations where people say: "You have to carry yourself as beautiful and you will be" In that lies a hidden message, which can be seen as an argument for this idea.

Best Answer

I see your point and I like very much how you expressed yourself in the post. You write well.
If a person carries themselves with air and confidence, regardless of their physical flaws. People will gravitate, not feel repelled. If one believes that they are beautiful, so will others.

Best Answer

You're a(n) (a)cute one.

Best Answer

Meh!

Best Answer

3(?)-inch scar on my lower stomach, maybe a 1-inch next to my left eye, both quite noticeable. Many others, but they've faded. Then there's the emotional scars... but I wear them all. They're all a part of me.

Best Answer

Some small and 1 big, I am showing off!

Best Answer

I had a birth mark on my back that I had removed. When the Doc was telling me how he would cut a certain way to minimize the scar, I said "I want it to look like a knife wound, you know, for street cred." He looked at me kind of funny and nodded his head. I was sure he knew I was joking, but I ended up with a big nasty looking scar. Its pretty bad ***.

Best Answer

Gosh, that's terrible :(

Best Answer

True story, remind me and I'll get my wife to take a pic.

Best Answer

Sure do, physical and emotional, like most others I guess.

Best Answer

I feel many of us carry some or a lot of emotional scars.

Best Answer

yes i do

Best Answer

Yeah many on my knees also !<br />
but should be proud of our scars they remind us that our past is real ;)

Best Answer

Yes, the result of many surgeries throughout my life.

Best Answer

Yes I do..Inside and Outside..

Best Answer

i have many.i have near my eyebrow and near my lip,but that two it's hard to see.i have on my knee too,i fell on some rock as a little kid.then i have on my arms and legs,i don't know how much,i can't count that and it's because of cutting.i think i will have a few on my arms again,cuz i started to injure myself,again.

Best Answer

:(

Best Answer

many......inside and out

Best Answer

:(

Best Answer