bv1986 bv1986 26-30, M 4 Answers Mar 20 in Parenting & Family

The Room is kinda like that. It's so bad, it's good to laugh at.

Best Answer

"You are TEARING me aPART LISA!" Also have you ever heard of the nostalgia critic?

Best Answer

I LOVE the nostalgia critic, I watch him every day. I did naht hit her, I did naht. Oh Hai Mark!

Best Answer

I still really want to know why the flower store scene was so short. I swear it's like they only got two takes.

Best Answer

Me too. I love the NC review, I was watching that last night. I wondered the same thing. The awkward sex scene was gross, seeing Tommy Wiseau's *** scared me for life. *shudders*

Best Answer

I like The Golden Child and Big Trouble in Little China. Oh, and Police Academy 1-3.

Best Answer

Mars Attacks, but that doesn't count because it was intentional. So I'm going to go with Mad Max Beyond Thunderdome. It's Lord of the Flies mixed with...well mad max. And it has Tina Turner in a chainmail bikini.

Best Answer

cool

Best Answer

"Hobo With a Shotgun" is quite interesting. I haven't gotten around to see it, but I assume "Sharknado" is perfect in that category as well.

Best Answer

oh yeah i liked hobo with a shotgun

Best Answer