TheMightyAphrodite TheMightyAphrodite 41-45, F 15 Answers Aug 19 in Community

My talent is eating bacon. Does that count?

Best Answer

Sure does..:) ..I'm also an expert at this.. What are the chances of that!!!!! lol

Best Answer

Yes, from here I can see you

Best Answer

I can curl my tongue. I can call cats from the woods. I can call children to dinner. I can smell cigarette smoke from a block away. I make the best martini known to any man or woman. I can make someone forget their name. I can make a mean lasagna. I can make bats fly above my lawn at night to kill the mosquitoes when I am sitting out there. (drinking that martini) I can flip a house/condo. I can tell when someone is telling a lie by their body language. (have not figured out hot to do that on the internet yet) I can give the "Mom" look to any child in a store, church, etc and make them shut up when screaming or crying. I can paint/draw your picture. I can photo-shop all the imperfections out ahead of time so your painting looks amazing. The rest? maybe you shouldn't know about those...;)

Best Answer

Love this answer :) x I too can curl my tongue and smell the smoke from anywhere away :)

Best Answer

I can sing.

Best Answer

I'd rather show you than tell you.

Best Answer

you're an artist ?? ;-)

Best Answer

Yeah, call round and I'll show you my talent ;)

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer

Yes I do.

Best Answer

I can play the dawning of the day on the recorder ...... Form an orderly queue

Best Answer

I can make any amount of food vanish instantly.

Best Answer

LOL!!

Best Answer

Well I do have the ability to disappear after the deed ;)

Best Answer

You would have to try me first.

Best Answer

yes, i seemed to acquire the talent of finding employment when ive totally given up on job hunting and havent looked in months

Best Answer