my dad and grandfather built our bungalow on a rural road that turned into a major artery of the area after the first 10 years. it was a good thing that a mistake was made when they accidently built the house one width back from the road which gave it more privacy and less noise than it would have if the surveyors back markers handn't been used as the front.

Best Answer

thats lovely, thankyou! do you have any photos of the house?

Best Answer

thank u, i do, but not any i can put my hands on at the moment

Best Answer

When I was a kid we had a small house and I saw a rat one day. <br />
Hey you didn't ask for "good" stroies about childhood homes!

Best Answer

you caught me out there!

Best Answer

Actually I do have a few good stories - doesnt every one, no matter how poor nd deprived they were have a few good times to remember. Mine are probably on a different scale to others who were luckier than me.
I dont want you to get out yor tissues and violins but I remember when I was 9 I got a chirstmas present. I mean that ws my first Christmas present, it was only a sexond hand bike to ride to school on - but I bet that meant a hundred imes more to me than all the piles of expensive toys oher kids got.
Think of the good times guys. What doesnt kill us makes us stronger !
Merry Xmas and Happy New Year to all

Best Answer

I have stories

Best Answer

it'd be great if you could share them with me, if you're comfortable with that. would you like to email me in private or post here?

Best Answer