I don't know if it's superstition or ocd but I always put my left shoe on first--sock too.

Best Answer

Not to tempt fate, and never wear (again) whatever clothing I had on if anything really bad happened to me the day I was wearing it-

Best Answer

I have a complex ritual I preform every time I eat a fortune cookie to make sure the fortune comes true. So, I guess I'm really superstitious! XD

Best Answer

I cackle! A few, a few....

Best Answer

Not sure if it's superstitions, but I believe if you commit suicide you go straight to hell even though I feel agnostic. It was what I was raised on.

Best Answer

Will seem strange but I own a number of teddy bears and if they need to travel in my car they must be in a bag not sitting on the back seat as they have been in my car three times when things have happened to my car so it will not happen again.

Best Answer

yes I devote my whole existence to believing in an invisible man who lives in the sky and forgives me all my sins, his name is James Hetfield.

Best Answer

I do not walk under ladders.

Best Answer