Keep the important things about yourself to yourself and don't give them the power to hurt you.

Best Answer

Garth Brooks... Standing outside the Fire

Best Answer

I'm not sure there is any way to stop feeling, but you can change how you perceive and react to that feeling of hurt. Good luck and if you figure it, please let me know :)

Best Answer

Self love ! It hapnd wid me i used cry at every complain she made den realised everyone will do and say they want ! Your job is to do wat u want ! Say wat u want to say ! But politely n kindly !!

Best Answer

The "not all about me" comment is the clue. I came from a very dysfunctional family (even wrote about it in a novel) but discovered at an early age (thankfully) that my behavior whether bad or good had little or no influence over my family and our relationships. I rarely get hurt by other people but if I do, as we all do at times, it's easier to deal with in a mature fashion and come to a solution or just move on.

Best Answer

absolutely, my older brother's life was effected (he became a mean alcoholic like our dad) and it destroyed his life and all his relationships. Everything that happened to me strengthened my ability to live. I'm not bragging, my brother was handsomer, smarter, more talented than I but for some reason didn't have the inner-strength to overcome his environment.

Best Answer

Get yourself a hobby and focus yourself on it.

Best Answer

Apathy

Best Answer