I sure do!<br />
How special are they? They're just regular peeps

Best Answer

Yes... YOU! :D

Best Answer

I do not have any transgendered friends, but I did work with someone who was.

Best Answer

Yes, lots. It's very accepted here in Hawai'i. Mahu shows are the norm here at every fundraiser.

Best Answer

i used to. i found that they had trouble with reality. also, i found it impossible to have a conversation about *anything* without it becoming a conversation about their gender issues. oh, and talking about clothes and makeup bores the feck out of me.

Best Answer

That's kind of like criticizing black people, for bring up racial issues too often in the 60's. Of course they're going to bring it up sometimes. - especially if they feel they have to.

Also, not all trans women talk about makeup and clothes. I agree, those are pretty boring subjects, in general (especially if you over do it).

Best Answer

point taken, but i didn't mean bringing things up "too often". i meant literally every sentence was turned into an opportunity to discuss their issue. every single sentence. no chance for anyone to talk about anything else. i've not met any black people who bring up race as constantly as what i truly did experience with tg friends.

Best Answer

Most of them, but birds of a feather.

Best Answer

no but ive met one (as far as i know), it would of been cool but he liked me and so did his lesbian friends-- and i wasnt into that so i just never put myself out there to talk to them again..(( i think transgendered people have a higher purpose though - with the knowledge of both sides and how we're all really partly both in quality..dunno what u think of it but thats what i think. ))

Best Answer

I love how trans guys do nothing but hang out with lesbians, and kind of become their little mascot. Its adorable really.

Especially when those friends are like: "You're not really a guy, so you're ok."

Best Answer

about as special to me as my other FRIENDS.

Best Answer

If I do they haven't mentioned it.

Best Answer

Sorry, no. Am I missing out on something?

Best Answer

No but I wish I did

Best Answer

I have a few, we're awesome. Its "transgender" not transgendered"

Best Answer

Yes, my best friend and roomate, was a girl until 11. He got appendicitis and at the hospital they saw that he produced ***** instead of eggcells. So he could choose between being a man and get kids, or stay as a woman and not be able to. He got manly hormone through pills, and had a few operations to remove his "breasts". But he only had to take pills to get a penis. Don't really know how that works, hmmm. <br />
Adam means the world to me and he is the funniest person i have ever met. He is so clever to talk to, knows every inch of the world.

Best Answer

So wait....he had testicles? How did he produce *****?

Best Answer

Also: That sounds like intersexed, not transgender.

Best Answer