How special to YOU are they?
mzdivine mzdivine 56-60 19 Answers Apr 1, 2010

I sure do!<br />
How special are they? They're just regular peeps

Best Answer

Yes... YOU! :D

Best Answer

I do not have any transgendered friends, but I did work with someone who was.

Best Answer

Yes, lots. It's very accepted here in Hawai'i. Mahu shows are the norm here at every fundraiser.

Best Answer

i used to. i found that they had trouble with reality. also, i found it impossible to have a conversation about *anything* without it becoming a conversation about their gender issues. oh, and talking about clothes and makeup bores the feck out of me.

Best Answer

yes, and they're sweet, caring friends

Best Answer

Most of them, but birds of a feather.

Best Answer

no but ive met one (as far as i know), it would of been cool but he liked me and so did his lesbian friends-- and i wasnt into that so i just never put myself out there to talk to them again..(( i think transgendered people have a higher purpose though - with the knowledge of both sides and how we're all really partly both in quality..dunno what u think of it but thats what i think. ))

Best Answer

about as special to me as my other FRIENDS.

Best Answer

If I do they haven't mentioned it.

Best Answer

Sorry, no. Am I missing out on something?

Best Answer

No but I wish I did

Best Answer

I have a few, we're awesome. Its "transgender" not transgendered"

Best Answer

Yes, my best friend and roomate, was a girl until 11. He got appendicitis and at the hospital they saw that he produced ***** instead of eggcells. So he could choose between being a man and get kids, or stay as a woman and not be able to. He got manly hormone through pills, and had a few operations to remove his "breasts". But he only had to take pills to get a penis. Don't really know how that works, hmmm. <br />
Adam means the world to me and he is the funniest person i have ever met. He is so clever to talk to, knows every inch of the world.

Best Answer