I get freaked out by mayonnaise... and you?
NerdyBirdy NerdyBirdy 18-21, F 20 Answers Dec 8, 2012 in Quizzes

Children, germ ridden little bastards.

Best Answer

Balloons, can't stand them. Must have had a traumatic pop at some stage.

Best Answer

Me neither!

Best Answer

I used to have a balloon phobia when I was a kid. In particular, when they were partly deflated, and all soft and shrivelled. *shudders* I've got over the phobia now but I still don't like to touch them.

Best Answer

Rugs

Best Answer

As a kid I was terrified of the mirrors in my room at night. I would cover them all before going to sleep.

Best Answer

Being confined in a room with a bunch of people. Koinoniphobia

Best Answer

Mine are not so much unusual but extreme. I have always had a phobia of death. Not just me. I freak out when I see roadkill! It's like a knife right in my chest and then I think of how they must have felt when it happened. I've had this one my whole life. I can't look at those sites where they show graphic images. I tried once and I think it broke something inside me.

I'm afraid of airplanes flying overhead, particularly low flying planes. It used to bring on a bad panic attack almost every day (I live a few miles from Fed-Ex so they fly over all day long) until I got meds for anxiety. I also have a deep fear that a tree will fall on my house with me in it. I occasionally mentally plan what I will do to save us if we hear it coming. Ridiculous, but that's me. When someone wrote about the idea of meeting their clone/doppleganger it made me so nervous I had a panic attack. I start considering all the possibilities in meeting my clone and it freaked me out. Every time someone responds to the question I get a notification that brings on a new wave of anxiety. I'm getting nervous just thinking about it now. I have a fear of washing dishes. It's the suds that make it where I'm not able to see what's in the water. I had reconstructive surgery years ago because I cut my hand so bad it ripped things that should not be ripped. Now I can't stick my hands in the sudsy water without freaking out. I have a lot more but those are the worst at screwing up my life. God I'm weird.

Best Answer

I hate cockroaches and most insects. I'm also afraid of heights...

Best Answer

Clowns!! Don't know what it is they just freak me out!!

Best Answer

I have a phobia of loose hair. I can't clean out my hairbrush or drain without gagging excessively.

Best Answer

People who look like cats

Best Answer

:(

Best Answer

The texture of none shiny balloons plus the smell and the texture of unglazed pottery

Best Answer

petting a person dressed like a cat

Best Answer

It's not too intense any more but I have a phobia of robots, I was reminded of it the other day at work when they were lowering a personnel lift off it's legs, the legs were raised in such a way as to connect the trailer hitch part to a hitch ball, watching that thing move like that seemingly by it's self gave me the creeps. I worked in a factory with a couple of actual robots as well , it used to creep me out watching them stack boxes on pallets.

Best Answer

Glass lenses in glasses or sunglasses... I am super paranoid of the glass breaking into my eye(s). Also generally pointy things near my eyes, people pointing really near my face, and straws (they can puncture your esophagus if someone smacks the cup/glass).

Best Answer

singing in front of people. i dont like singing in front of people

Best Answer