fishsweeper fishsweeper 51-55, F 30 Answers Aug 10, 2012 in EP

I live on a ranch in Texas...my critters; scorpions, rattlesnakes, peacocks and a pack of coyotes. No big deal :P

Best Answer

Peacocks are great snake-hunters, aren't they? When I had a ranch in Texas, we had all of those critters plus a flock of wild turkeys... and a roadrunner that tried racing our car down the road every time we passed his 'spot'. lol

Best Answer

I don't know, they could be! I see them eating bugs (hopefully scorpions!)
We have a few road runners too and hundreds of deer. A few new babies were born just last week. It's always fun watching them take their first steps.

Best Answer

Yeah. My kids. Lol

Best Answer

Do my 3 sons count?

Best Answer

Oh yeah...

Best Answer

skunk...he came with the place. I hope to see Loudon Wainwright in my front yard singing his famous song someday and then I'll say... tonight I can turn on the fan YEA!!!!!

Best Answer

LOL!!!

Best Answer

The deer eat my apples. The mountain lions eat my deer. The rabbits eat my spinich. The foxes eat the rabbits. The coyotes chase off the foxes. The mice eat everything and winter in my attic and walls. The snakes eat the mice, and winter in my attic and walls. I'm sure I have a few undiscovered species of microbes and insects roaming around too.

Best Answer

Sounds like you've got a real ecological food-chain going on there! lol

Best Answer

Just so long as I don't become part of it. I freaking hate snakes.

Best Answer

Crows, seagulls other birds, frogs, used to have hedgehogs every year but not this year, and wow they make a loud noise when the get it on lol.

Best Answer

Lots of birds, squirrels, chipmunks--but haven't seen a rabbit in years. :(

Best Answer

Really fish that's no way to refer to my neighbour, he's not that bad!

Best Answer

Yep. Possums, skunks, racoons. You'd never think I live in the middle of L.A. :-)

Best Answer

yes farking little biting black ants and birds

Best Answer

Rabbits and stray cats, and on occasion a dog.

Best Answer

Deers, birds and ants.

Best Answer

all kinds. i live on the edge of the woods.

Best Answer

Yes! Raccoons. Left the cat food outside once and they've kept coming back ever since (no I don't feed them and I take the cat food in every night). So far the mountain lion has stayed in the next block over and the bears have stayed at the top of the hill.

Best Answer

Just stray cats. Not much non-Human wildlife in the inner city.

Best Answer

There is a skunk i always see roaming around at night..Stinky guy,but he's harmless...

Best Answer

All kinds.

Best Answer

yeah Dee & Dumb

Best Answer

A rabbit or two.

Best Answer