I do. And I'm not depressed or insane either. Sometimes I think of killing. Watching them bathe in their own blood. Watching them suffer. I don't think like this often. But it is quite enjoyable when I have a break and do think of it. I remember one time I was on a pile of dead bodies with a knife and a bit of blood on me.
Mcfuzzy Mcfuzzy 13-15, F 4 Answers May 31 in Community

hmmm.....a little sadistic are we ???

Best Answer

Yes. A little.

Best Answer

there's nothing wrong with having thoughts like that, just as long they don't become a reality.

Best Answer

I know. I sometimes have the urge to make the thoughts a reality....

Best Answer

I hope you can restrain yourself from letting that happen. you're too young to be sent away for life in prison

Best Answer

I know I won't. But the thoughts are quite satisfying

Best Answer

I know what you mean :) I have had violent dreams before, and I either killed or just beat the living **** out of a person in a dream. Idk why but it made me feel better like I accomplished something

Best Answer

I love dreams like those. Always win, never loose. Always satisfying

Best Answer

I agree. it's almost like being your own super hero of sorts. you're completely untouchable, unbreakable. no one can stop you :)

Best Answer

Exactly. You're always in control and can make your own ending to the dream

Best Answer

very true. someone once told me they heard me telling someone that I was going to kill them. It was a dream I was having, but didn't know I was talking in my sleep. that was kinda weird when that happened

Best Answer

Yeah if someone hears you when you're having a dream like that you'd have to tell them :/

Best Answer

I didn't exactly tell the person the dream I was having, I made up a story that they would think why I said I would "kill you" in the dream.

Best Answer

Rightio then

Best Answer

Constantly which fuels my writing.

Best Answer

I do at times. I think everyone does, though - they just don't admit it.

Best Answer