I'm tall and skinny. I would look like a mop.

Best Answer

Side show Bob?

Best Answer

lol depends on how skinny i think...

Best Answer

Lmao

Best Answer

@cpthaddock.....lol!

Best Answer

No. They seem sloppy and unclean to me and I don't think they look good.

Best Answer

Ahh ok ty for commenting

Best Answer

no,i have no hair!

Best Answer

NICE....

Best Answer

I 've had them for 20 months now. i use to put chemicals in my hair but i have a sensitive scalp and my hair gets brittle. i rather have my own kinky hair than no hair at all. so i had braids for a while and then two strand twists until i decided to loc them. i wash my hair more now than when i would try to keep a press and curl for two weeks :)

Best Answer

Briefly I tried it, discovered I have a patch of hair in the back, much less curly (my mother's contribution) that would never "lock" neatly. My hair grows very fast, after a few months, I gave it up and cut them off.

Best Answer

aww boohoo at least you tryed!!!!! <3 are you natural now i see the pic but i dont know if its you so i have to ask and as a repeat: youd ont have to cut your locs off you can comb them out unless you want to have a shaven head then thats a whole nother topic

Best Answer

no. just because.

Best Answer

kool?

Best Answer

Kool, me thinks? : )

Best Answer

No, because they seem like they're a lot to maintain.

Best Answer

yea it is a lot of work i have to admit their are times when im just like abkshdfhlawkehlfisyghkle;wpuspighleoyihg i quit... but i love my locs too much i think its a big commitment only because of how much you should maintain it if you want them to look good and also alot of patience because it takes about 2 years depending on the persons hair texture for them to fully loc.

Best Answer

I'll have to remember that :) How do you do it anyway?

Best Answer

umm its hard to explain i think without showing someone let me see, well i got a hair dresser to start my locs for me and all they did really was do comb twistys all throughout my head. Now all i do myself is i wash my hair every month, and i retwist using mango and lime locking gel (( extra hold)) and each one i retwist i put a clip on them and blow dry afterwards. you dont take the loc out you just twist it like you would if you were playing in your hair twirling it around your finger. after that you just wait and redo the next month or however long you decide to wait, everyday i put oils in my hair and go or style it if i have time... but i say if you want a full description go to youtube and look up a loc maintnance video and a retwisting one so you can get a better idea

Best Answer

Cool...thanks!

Best Answer

YVW!!! i think i recruited someone MUAHAHAHAHA come to the dark side my pretty!!!?

Best Answer

I'm already there...lol. :D

Best Answer

WOOOT!!! <3

Best Answer

i think i have those damn cookies somewhere

Best Answer

lol...I'll take oatmeal raisin when you find them.

Best Answer

ehh i dont have those but i have chocolate chip yummy yummy

Best Answer

No they look good on some people but if you want to take them down you have to cut off all your hair and start from scratch.Thats too much commitment to any hairstyle lol

Best Answer

no you dont have to cut your hair off, all dreadlocks are is matted up hair nothing more, matted hair can be combed out iv actually watched people comb out their dreads it takes alot of hair lotion but it can be pulled off successfully its really one of the reason why i jumped at getting locs because for a long time i thought i would have to cut all my hair off.

Best Answer

Ok well that's what I've always heard from people as a reason not to. Good to know.

Best Answer

hehe learn something new everyday :)

Best Answer

had them once. they formed of their own accord several months after a hair bleaching adventure. kept them for a few more months. the new hair growing in was not bleach damaged and it wouldn't dread up, so i cut them off.

Best Answer

aww.... did you like them atleast?

Best Answer

i did. everybody else said i looked like i had cat crap all over my head.

Best Answer

lmfao aww i guess that was your awkward stage...

Best Answer

indeed it was.

Best Answer

I shave my head about once or twice a week. I would have all my hair though if I didn't ....

Best Answer

that makes me wonder how long your hair would be if that was the case...

Best Answer

Probably from my house to Italy?

Best Answer

wow now that alot of hair i dont know if i could handle that much hair i would probably end up just cutting it

Best Answer

Yes, like I said, I do once or twice a week.....

Best Answer

Nope, I like my hair straight :-)<br />
Anyway blonde dreadlocks? Nah

Best Answer

lol maybe iv seen some blondes pull it off... and i say SOME

Best Answer

I don't think it would suit me!

Best Answer

aww lol ohh well it was worth a try!!!

Best Answer

I like really clean hair

Best Answer

umm.... that statement is a bit off seeing as how i was my hair regularly and its clean no part of me is dirty at all.... little known fact... you arent supposed to wash your hair every single day a little dirt is good for you try it...

Best Answer

No thanks I like clean

Best Answer

I don't believe I could pull them off.

Best Answer

my opinion is everyone can pull off dreadlocks to be honest iv seen alot of different types of people with them and i have no complaints really.... excepts for this girl i saw that didnt maintain or wash hers and they looked horrible uggh

Best Answer

first of all I absolutely love the idea of dreadlocks to be able to pull them back or up or just leave long. I now have longblonde highlighted hair. I am white. would love to try an extension but what do you recommend?important I'm 54yrs. young

Best Answer