rottenrobi rottenrobi 41-45, F 15 Answers Nov 25, 2012 in Community

Yes, if I give everyone baked goods.

Best Answer

i don't have a list..i stopped that a few years ago.

Best Answer

Nice!

Best Answer

Yes I do because I am not going overboard buying lots of Christmas presents. Exercising restraint this year.

Best Answer

I think we're all getting back to a simpler Xmas.

Best Answer

The expense doesn't make sense especially when 3 days later (Dec 28) all the gifts that you bought are then half price in the sales, lol

Best Answer

I tried to convince my family to change our xmas to December 28 or 29th, so that we could save a lot of cash on gifts, but they wouldn't do it.

Best Answer

I'm glad that you see where I'm coming from. Tradition means everyone sits happily opening presents on Christmas morning. The kids are all happy with mountains of gifts that they will toss aside at a moments notice or lose them as they leave them over at someones house. Your purse is a hell of a lot lighter, but you know what, the main thing is that they are happy, lol.

Best Answer

who caressss i will soon

Best Answer

glad you have a plan.

Best Answer

i dont bother with christmas shopping, i was bought up jewish and just never got in the habit

Best Answer

lucky.

Best Answer

We have a baby due mid-December,so have no budget for Christmas this year. Can't think of any gift I would rather receive,though.

Best Answer

Congratulations! Yes, you get this year off. :)

Best Answer

yup cause i only buy one gift a person. and less than a dozen people in my family who i buy gifts for.

Best Answer

Nice and simple.

Best Answer

No I don't, in fact, I do not possess a single dollar.......... but I do have enough pounds sterling! lol.

Best Answer

Well then you'll be prepared in the UK. :)

Best Answer

no

Best Answer