Indigent Indigent 18-21, M 5 Answers Oct 12, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

I have one friend in real life but I push him away. So yeah, I am kinda glad when he leaves.

Best Answer

i have lots of friends. and sadly theyre never here, and thus never leave. but even when we were close, geographically, no i was never glad when they left. i was glad when i had time alone, if i was feeling stressed. but never to see them leave.

Best Answer

i'm glad some left, but there's this one person i'm afraid that he hates me, that thought is killing me.

Best Answer

Why do you think that he 'hates' you...?

Best Answer

he left me :(

Best Answer

...that sounds like an endless cycle...

Best Answer

well, i just think if he really likes me, he should have time for me.

Best Answer

No doubt. Does he say that he likes you...?

Best Answer

YES, he said that he thinks it's best coz he doesn't wanna be a bad influence to me, but he once said that he would never leave >.>

Best Answer

Oh yeah - 'bad influence' in what way though?

Best Answer

well, he does many stupid things, and i told him that i would do many more stupid things to kill myself if he keeps doing it, i just love him so much :/

Best Answer

So vague... anyhow, he must be luckier than he knows.

Best Answer

why??

Best Answer

So vague? - you didn't really explain. Why he's lucky? - he at least has someone who loves him, right...

Best Answer

well at first you should know that i only met him online :l and he does self-mutilation and drugs, i'm so worried about it all, hmm he's loved by many people, so my love doesn't really mean a sh!t to him i guess.

Best Answer

I see, so how exactly did he 'leave'? Maybe it doesn't mean anything now, but like I said - he must be luckier than he realizes.

Best Answer

he has gone, he doesn't talk to me anymore, it's like he's trying to forget me.

Best Answer

Oh, I'm sorry. That would make me sad too, but I guess I don't talk to a lot of people anymore either, but that doesnt mean I'm trying to forget them (at least not completely)

Best Answer

his life has two sides : perfect and scary. i'm worried about his scary side. i just hope that he's okay and he doesn't hate me >.>

Best Answer

Do you want him to love you, or just not hate you? ... have you done anything terrible to him?...

Best Answer

lol i don't expect him to love me, but thinking of the fact that perhaps he hates me is killing me. well honestly i don't think i made any mistake, but i guess i was so annoying to him >.>

Best Answer

Very glad. I hate people who drop in and expect you to welcome them.

Best Answer

No ****!~ If there is one thing I ask it's to call / text me before you drop by - but no... they always just expect me to 'kill time' with them or bug me in a passive-aggressive way.

Best Answer

Yeah, just drop in and interrupt what I was doing, you decide. Not a chance. But it still happens.

Best Answer