That would be an interesting feeling, never had that experience before. I dont think i would care that much i would just use it for as much mutual benefit as I could, it sounds about the same as having employees, they will laugh at your jokes even if they are not funny because they are thinking about their kids and their bills. I wouldnt resent them I would just make them useful.

Best Answer

clever! ;)

Best Answer

Thanks, it was unintentional though, thats just what I would really do. Take care.

Best Answer

Yes, there have always been people in my life that have liked me for interest, now that I am growing up, I consider those acquaintances or political friends. My true friends which are my colleagues genuinely love me for me and what embodies who I am as a person and thinker.

Best Answer

i don't have money and my friends no that they are few but they are still with me that mean money don't matter to them but if i got money someday and there behavior may be changed then the money power show

Best Answer

In the past ... yes. In the present, I guess yes too but my attitude is a lot different these days. I am not a bank and I don't like being treated as the manager of the loan department, especially when the loan isn't either paid back in time (at best) or not at all (at worst). I consider myself more sympathetic than some, but I do get to the point where I draw the line and it's at that point I struggle. It's one thing to help to keep someone afloat, but it's a different kettle of fish to keep someone afloat when you know they cannot handle their finances properly.<br />
~F~

Best Answer

we should be friends.

Best Answer

good one ;)

Best Answer

im serious.

Best Answer

you sure about this? ...;)

Best Answer

im aroused for some reason.

Best Answer

Lol...come on!

Best Answer

Best Answer

i dont have any money and i dont have friends. maybe thats the connection. thats why i dont have friends. anyone got any money i can borrow. lol

Best Answer

Lol :-)

Best Answer

no

Best Answer

I don't have any money.

Best Answer

that's cause you're a cylon...;)

Best Answer