Azureskye Azureskye 18-21 23 Answers May 31, 2011

Inner peace is a gift from God

Best Answer

indeed

Best Answer

Not right now.<br />
It went missing quite a few years ago. Not sure what happened, though I am sure i am at least partially to blame for its disappearance. I feel the lack of it more strongly now than ever before in my life. <br />
I hope it's still salvageable. That it's just lost or covered up or something. <br />
I want it back.

Best Answer

I'm sorry honey, I am sure you will find it. There is a path and a journey and you will find it when peace becomes more important than all of the distractions the world has to offer. wish you well :)

Best Answer

It's a daily process for me. I think inner peace is our natural state but we have to remove all the boundaries we seem to put up against it. I am writing about my journey toward inner peace in the hope of impacting world peace here: www.worldpeaceisinevitable.com

Best Answer

I took quite a while, but Yes :)

Best Answer

it is well worth the effort isn't it?

Best Answer

At times. The poet James McCauley put it well I think: "Bored in my self prison, I doubt uneasily, but the times I get out, I know You have risen."

Best Answer

No I don't. I wish I did. I wish I knew how to obtain it.

Best Answer

i have a pretty good idea how to

Best Answer

only after tequila shots or just before I go to sleep....have to have inner peace to sleep.....

Best Answer

At the best of times I do, most of the time I am seeking it, sometimes closer to it than others...

Best Answer

Nope.

Best Answer

Yes.

Best Answer

Most of the time.

Best Answer

Almost everyday

Best Answer

No,i wish i had

Best Answer

Haven't found it yet. Hope I'll soon have it. :-(

Best Answer

ah, I am sure you could find it with a bit of practice and meditative searching :)

Best Answer

sure dont

Best Answer

NO

Best Answer

Yes ,Yes I do

Best Answer

We all do. <br />
It just covered with emotional garbage we are so eager to pile up on ourselves.

Best Answer

:/ wish I had been less eager, hehe :)

Best Answer

I coulndn't agree more. *shrugs*, who's perfect?

Best Answer

I totally agree, I think inner peace is our natural condition....but we just don't realise it yet. I am writing about my own inner peace journey at www.worldpeaceisinevitable.com

Best Answer